DeepBreath
post-grad
@Kay9, yeah, no great loss regarding the brother's friendship.
I don't know how you would go about making sure the 100 meter rule is enforced either. One thing I am certain of though is that the onus of staying away from you is firmly on him. You've done nothing wrong. You're not the one stalking him. It would be hard to know what to do if you're driving and happen to cross paths with him...in a small village that's to be expected, especially since it sounds like he spends more time in your village than his own.
It just galls me that he calls out to you like you're old buddies or something.
I know I'm preaching to the choir though. I'm sure you feel all this and much more.
I don't know how stalking laws can be strengthened and better enforced, but I wish they could be. This takes a huge toll on people's lives and is like being held captive in a way. The childish part of me wants to stamp my feet and say, "It's just not FAIR!" I know life itself isn't fair, but this is particularly irksome. I'm wishing you the best.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm doing well. I go in for my second THR tomorrow. It's time to be fully bionic!
I don't know how you would go about making sure the 100 meter rule is enforced either. One thing I am certain of though is that the onus of staying away from you is firmly on him. You've done nothing wrong. You're not the one stalking him. It would be hard to know what to do if you're driving and happen to cross paths with him...in a small village that's to be expected, especially since it sounds like he spends more time in your village than his own.
It just galls me that he calls out to you like you're old buddies or something.
I know I'm preaching to the choir though. I'm sure you feel all this and much more.
I don't know how stalking laws can be strengthened and better enforced, but I wish they could be. This takes a huge toll on people's lives and is like being held captive in a way. The childish part of me wants to stamp my feet and say, "It's just not FAIR!" I know life itself isn't fair, but this is particularly irksome. I'm wishing you the best.
Thank you for your kind words. I'm doing well. I go in for my second THR tomorrow. It's time to be fully bionic!
United States
You will be fully bionic like me, its an elite club
. Much love and all the best, you will be fine...no, better than fine...you will be GREAT! I will keep an eye out for your new recovery thread. Will be thinking of you
Huge dent in car. Oh well. It could've been worse...I could've hit the front AND the back


I'm in so much pain I really can't stand it. It's constant for the last week, in my groin, all down the front of my thigh and in my knee. A really deep ache. I'm using 2 sticks again 
, it just feels, well, odd. Or maybe it was the fall in the supermarket, could've jerked it or twisted? All I know is I had NO pain, and now the last week its so painful I'm crying on a daily basis. And I don't think I'm a baby where pain is concerned, I just get on with it, but this is so miserable, such a deep deep ache.
. I hope its been sorted for you?
. I'm so gutted because I've been doing so well!
.