@Kay9, I'm so sorry I didn't answer sooner. I didn't get the alert about your latest mention!
I don't think your blues about your heels is silly at all. We all have things that cheer us up (for me, it's handbags...LOVE 'EM!!) I know you're going to be back to your lovely heels again in no time.
I so agree with Hip Hip about lifting too heavy things being bad for us hippies. I lifted a laundry hamper that was loaded to the top a couple of weeks ago and my hip let me know it wasn't pleased.
Just be good to yourself and all will be well.
I'm sending good thoughts out for you for a wonderful 2016 that is full of high heels, no stalker, and lots of happiness!
*Hugs*
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.