mcopt
senior
@hikejunkie Thanks for that will Have a look at that the gym I have been using has bikes and cross trainers with something similar really good but can't get to gym easily now so have some equipment in the garage sure will make it more interesting
Regards Martin
Regards Martin
United Kingdom
There will probably come a time when it becomes painful, but for the moment it keeps up my spirits thro vanity and endorphins
!!I started taking my stick into the gym did think about putting a bandage on to make it look like some courageous injury
but now hide away in my own little gym can't wait to get back to the real one !


I am going to use the next 5 weeks to get my fitness and strength to as best a level as I can I am trying to do 40mins a day cardio and some weights the spin bike is not too bad now I just try to go through the pain with the thought that it will hopefully pay dividends post op. Certainly agree that you can't just sit around letting your physical condition (and mental)deteriorate never been one to give in
hope you had a good Christmas and here's to a great 2018


and take a month long winter's nap 
