THR Herman's Debut! Jill's Recovery :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How beautiful!!! And Jax is so cute.....can't see enough of hubby to determine! ~ I've wondered about those chairs....and if they would work equally as well indoors. So glad you were able to take in the fresh air....and reduce your intake of meds. Good for you! ~ I can't believe it has been three weeks already!!!!
 
Actually, 2 weeks tomorrow @Nana2-8 ..... so the beginning of my third week with Herman. :) He's my new BFF Any new news on your appt???

My zero gravity chair certainly puts Herman in his comfort zone and I'm grateful to have it! I can raise and lower my legs effortlessly :) and it doesn't put any pressure where it shouldn't be. Highly Recommend @Chihuahuan !
 
Aha! Thanks for posting those pictures, @Jillie422. We have one of those chairs, but I'd never thought of trying it. Mike just brought it out and is cleaning it off. Can't wait to give it a try!
 
I have one of those chairs too- aren't they the best! It will be too cold for me to use mine outside but in spring I will whip it out quick smart!


Candice, 29 yo. Rheumatoid Arthritis. Australia. Sequential unilateral THR June 1st 2016 and July 13th 2016 :)
 
I had 24 staples removed, and didn't feel a thing. I could hear a clipping sound for each one, but that was it.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Good luck with the staples. Jillie, your river garden is beautiful, what a great place to recuperate! I just saw one of the zero gravity chairs in the store and think I'll get one too. Thanks!
 
Thank You @Horseshoe ! I think you'd appreciate how the zero gravity chair can bring you comfort so you can sit outside sooner. I've even brought mine in for TV because it's more comfy for me.

Any news on your new date?
 
Hi Jillie! great idea, I'll make it my TV chair and then get one for the outside too. I didn't get a recliner so this will work out perfectly. No date yet but it's the holiday w/e which I totally forgot about..
 
Oh me too ! duh memorial day. Hope you're not in too much pain...

How's your Uncle doing?
 
Funny how our brain works, huh @Jillie422 ? Just remember....as they are doing it, we'll be holding hands. And then.....a big sigh.......DONE! ~ Won't you be glad to have that behind you? How's the area looking these days? Bruising? Fading? Tender? ~ You really ought to be collecting a commission on those zero-gravity chairs!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom