julesglass
graduate
Heck yeah I'm going to be riding again! 


United States
if you do.
United Kingdom
. Here's to many more of these little treats to come! 
@julesglass
I was a little sore this morning, especially across pelvic in the back, think I'll ice that also. Took Lucy in for a manicure and get her eye looked at. It's a gland under her bottom eyelid that fills. Left her to take care of it, I'll pick her up when she can walk on her own. She's gained 3lbs in about 2 months, too many treats I figure. Anyway she had gotten hurt last winter, pulled something in her hind leg. She still limps after she runs around some. Gotta get her help now that I'm done. You all have a good day.
United States
She was able to walk on her own, however I had to help her up the steps of the deck, she hadn't recovered from the GA fully. It was a restless night for her, couldn't get on the couch so I helped her. I slept in the recliner, she tried to on the couch as she couldn't move around in her crate with the cone. She's feeling better now, however still looks at me like " really??". Asked about her leg, vet said surgery. Googled treatment for tendonitis for dogs and found cold laser therapy interesting. Did some calls, found vet about 2 hrs away that does it. Figure I'll try that before surgery. Enough about her, I'm doing good, more walking in the house without the cane not far though. Tried the steps one foot stepping, didn't work well. Still not enough strength in the left leg to walk without limp, however I see improvements. You all take care and keep on keeping on!
United States
United States
cone of shame
Gotta love those furry friends of ours!
United States
I got a pink bandanna that said bully on it for her however it just rolled up and looked stupid. I did get her a coat for winter walks, I'll be able to use it more this season since we'll be walking more now. My grandaugther wanted to put a Christmas dress on her once. Finally got it on her beefy body, boy the dirty looks I got from her. I am hoping cold laser therapy helps her. I do find myself doing stupid things also. It's like I do it, no pain and try not to do it again just cause I'm still on restrictions. I want to give her a shower so bad, however I'm hesitant on the kneeling thing. I'm a bit swollen today from helping her with eating and drinking. Cone is designed for dog with a snout, so she can't reach her dishes on her own. The things we do for our "babies". Going to continue to work on the steps and navigating the house without the cane. Discomfort in my leg has gone down alot and only feel it as I work on the steps now. Little by little step by step we go! 
United States
I can do alot of daily chores, not up to taking trash out let alone getting the can to the curb. Figure another week or so for that, until then I'll enjoy what I can do with no more hip pain!!
Enjoy your day as I will enjoy mine! 
United States
I like that, "my boys run naked."I got a pink bandanna that said bully on it for her however it just rolled up and looked stupid.
Stopped and chatted it up with a couple block down. Nice time, I'd stop and talk when we'd walk 2yrs ago. Lots of catching up and they now have a little dog, sweet little mix super friendly. Didn't know what to make of Lucy's cone.
I cooked a "simple" meal of scrambled eggs and veggies, one of my favorites. Hah... leg got sore along with the back this morning. Good thing no one counts on me cooking!!!
Some evenings after work I'd just sit done. Keith would look at me and say "guess l'm on my own." Yes sweetie, I'm tired. Oh the sweet memories make me smile. Well I gotta go get stuff done, I'll rest and ice this afternoon.
United States
United States
