julesglass
graduate
Oh my how time flies when you're healing.
four weeks out and starting to walk away from the cane in the house. Pain is down to sore muscles only and going pretty much without the oxycodone. Of course that depends on what activity I choose to do. Most times it's one pill in the morning and Tylenol in the afternoon. Got service guy coming tomorrow for washer. Going to take daughter and grandaugthers to store later, pick up dog food. Now instead of the table getting cleared I've got to clear things around washer today so guy can have some elbow room tomorrow. It was a nice clean dry bed last night. I even layed on my incision side and went right to sleep! Of course I woke up later to painful side, however it was nice to do so I did it again later just cause I could.
Happy day to all! 
four weeks out and starting to walk away from the cane in the house. Pain is down to sore muscles only and going pretty much without the oxycodone. Of course that depends on what activity I choose to do. Most times it's one pill in the morning and Tylenol in the afternoon. Got service guy coming tomorrow for washer. Going to take daughter and grandaugthers to store later, pick up dog food. Now instead of the table getting cleared I've got to clear things around washer today so guy can have some elbow room tomorrow. It was a nice clean dry bed last night. I even layed on my incision side and went right to sleep! Of course I woke up later to painful side, however it was nice to do so I did it again later just cause I could.
Happy day to all! 
United States
service guy came and cleared the control panel on the washer and it started working. He thought the water shut off at the washer could be bad and not allowing enough water through. He told me to call a plumber to replace the shut off. Plumber came, good guy and he doesn't work with plastic lines. My friends brother does, so I'll get him to do that. Both these guys, appliance and plumber have good reputations for straight shooters. I just want to get the water shut offs done before I wash clothes because guy said this could be just a temporary fix on the washer.
I did find half my table also. Too hot to go outside today. I only needed one pain pill today with doing the pans and half the table. That's another improvement as long as I can stay out of the ODIC! It's the little things that count the most. Take care, have a restful night.


Time to celebrate. Happy One Month Anniversary!
I'll try the lotion thing. I've got suave that isn't greasy. I had a nice surprise today that was so cool. I was laying in bed ( thought I'd nap ) when I went to put a pillow between my knees and I raised my recovering leg up so high!!!! I was shocked so I did it again and then again. Oh my gosh.... no pain at all!! I haven't been able to do that with either leg for at least 15 yrs!! Of course I'm not going to start an exercise program, yet. It just thrilled me to do it. In my 40's Id ride my bicycle before work, work with small weights and strengthen my core. I'd be happy just to work my core and weights again. It's the little surprises that are so cool. Tell's me I can get some of this back. Horseback riding here I come! 
