julesglass
graduate
Oh that is so sweet of you Layla. Thanks! I'm still up oh well gonna do some dishes. Got that smile on! 





I told daughter " yeah, I went to the pound and said I want the mouthy one"
Little one did a belly flop onto the pillow that was covering sis's face as she laid on the couch giggling the whole time. We got back to my place, unloaded and then dad texted saying that one was at the front door crying, other at the bathroom door crying, guess which one?!
mama's counting the days till school, go figure!!
oldest as "always" been a drama queen since she was born, nothing right, EVER!
United States
United States
Maybe get the pans done tomorrow and throw in the table mess.
There's litter all over the bathroom floor and I'm not able to operate the vacuum yet. Going to get someone to take care of his mess.
Couple of pain pills and ice on my rump took care of that. I'm not renewing my membership any time soon... I hope. Think I'll tackle the table today, leave the pans for tomorrow. A little venting last night put on a new additude this morning and here I go, nice and easy with ice. Boy, I'm so thankful beyond words for this forum. Saves us from unloading on family and friends things they just don't understand and would get so tired of hearing. Let's keep our chins up, move forward wearing that grin that keeps them wonder!
Remember it's all good even when it's not! 
United States
United States
Truthfully though, it's always nice to come here with non-emergency issues and most often find the reassurance we're seeking. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday! 


Put it on rinse and spin..... nothing. I wound up taking it down to Deb's to finish. Gotta call service guy tomorrow, bedding was the last load thank goodness. It's only 5-6 yrs old, my dryer is older than that! Another adventure to come, my goodness. Worrying won't help till I hear from the "doc" so I tip my hat and say, "Oh well". I'm hoping it's just the senser thing. Back in the yard enjoying barking dogs, kids playing watching bikers go by. Pains being almost nonexistent, like to keep it that way.... won't happen I know.
United States
United States