THR Here I go again!

That sounds like a wise request. I hope the doctors will support this idea.
 
Morning... Had a good time with the kids. Bill got some stuff done for me. Reset gate so I don't struggle to open it, mowed backyard and checked house for where mice are getting in and placed bait under the house out of reach of cats and dogs that live around me. I am doing better and having a day off.
 
Morning everyone. I got to see my surgeon yesterday! I was sent to him through workman's comp. He is so cool, said he was wondering what I was coming in for. I told him the story, he checked his handy work and said "yep everything is still right where he left em". No hip problem or original knees. It's all muscle something I can work on through physical therapy as soon as nurse okays it. I did have to quit goodwill due to the pain and manager pushing for more. I'm focusing on my home for now, got a mouse issue. Figure I'll start looking after first of the year for a job. Not good dealing with a lot of people this time of year anyway with or without pain. Had a good Thanksgiving with my friends and their family. Gotta go do my stretches! Take care everyone. I'm pulling for ya, we're all in this together!
 
Hi Jules! Glad it isn't joint related. I agree with your idea to wait until after the holidays.
Good luck with the mouses.
 
Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom