THR Groin Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pug, I too thought about holding a pillow over my husband's face....lovingly of course. I promise I would have only held it there until the breathing stopped, and then I would have move it.

The Christmas crowds where I live are really starting to gather. Traffic is a nightmare.

I agree with you. I don't think there is ever a perfect time to have this surgery. Only those times that are less convenient than others.
 
Thank you so much for the offer of crutches, but I have what can best be described as a stout oaken cane, made by my father - I bet a good whack with that would work wonders! I could use some scooter work, though, so let me know when class is in session!
 
It is 3:05pm Sat and our temp has risen to 39 deg C. Just came back from the farmers market.. everyone is so hot, we tend to slow down wandering around... thank goodness.. I stay away from large shopping centres where I can..
 
39 C is impressive, we might have hit 39 in Fahrenheit today... but then again, maybe not. Sort of a sullen, gray day with very little to commend it today.
 
Pug, you know if you switch sides of the bed with hubby you could probably roll over on your good side with that pillow... KIDDING!!! :yikes:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Groin Pain
Oh, you girls are deadly funny!
 
I'm thinking if Pug were to switch sides of the bed and put all her pain meds on the bedside table, so could claim it an accident the next morning.

[Bonesmart.org] Groin Pain
 
Behave yourselves girls, I feel like I've opened a can of worms..... plus I can now roll over..... *giggle*.

My husband wanted to read some of this.... I used distraction techniques :whistle: he soon forgot.

I need a pedicure..... My toes look a little hairy ......
 
Oh and thanks for reminding me about the weather, it was minus 2 this morning (in the shire) :snork:
 
:eeeuw: Hobbit feets are cuter than that, my preshush.
 
I have slept on my operated side AND my un-operated side AND have been using one crutch around the house. Progress or what? The new exercise the physio gave me is proving tricky.... I have to lay on the non-operated side with the leg bent and raise my operated leg up and down sideways. How's a hobb..... person supposed to do that? I will persevere, hubby has offered to support my leg. Mind you he had a glint in his eye.....
So pleased I have a blue badge for disabled parking, got a space near the shops. Yeehar!
 
Pugs, Awesome progress. Look how far you have come. Have fun shopping, but remember you have to put shoes on to shop outside the shire.
 
When I go see The Hobbitt, I will probably laugh inappropriately and get kicked out of the theater, thanks to you Pug!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom