I've had a lot of things going on in my life, mostly unpleasant, so I haven't been on this site in a while. Today marks 12 weeks since my surgery. I'm still going to PT as it continues to be helpful to me. I have struggled with pain when I lift my leg to the front. Also, from a prone position, I have been unable to lift my leg straight up. This has been worrisome to me. I don't remember if I had this problem after my left hip replacement. My PT continues to massage the muscles around my incision each visit along with stim therapy and ice after my strengthening exercises. This past week we evaluated my walk and it was determined that I still walk with a slight tilt, probably more from habit than anything else. I'm finding that when I walk "correctly" I am exhausted fairly quickly, so it's something I will continue to work on. I don't know how much longer I will be seeing the PT, but I can't imagine too much longer. I have 3 more visits scheduled and then I see the ortho surgeon.