@tanvat Very early days for you to be returning to work even if it is remotely! Please don't push yourself. You still have Energy Drain to deal with!
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United StatesCongrats!!! Lots of healing ahead of you but then my goodness, you get your whole life back!!Yes!!!!! Was scheduled for second hip third week of June but got it moved to June 1! Three weeks closer to where I want to be!
Still progressing daily, but aware of moderating activity despite feeling better. It will be interesting to see how this goes.
United States
United States
United StatesI’ve had the good fortune to walk in some breathtakingly beautiful and remote mountains but I’m not sure I’ve been more pleased with a walk than I was with those laps around the old YMCA basketball court.

United States
@tanvat
United States
United States
United States
United Kingdom