THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so happy to hear the good news @Cynthia777!!! I've been wondering how that test result was going. Can't believe they lost the first test! (Well, yes I can actually.... :heehee: !) What a trooper you have been going through all that nerve wracking anxiety AND going through THR recovery! I hope you celebrate this somehow, maybe with that massage??? Hmmm?.... Cheers to you my friend! :happydance::yay::flwrysmile:
 
I'm over the moon and back @Zelda! My world is looking like a much better place and my smile is from ear to ear!

Ahhh, yes, a massage @Readysetgo! I'm going to call right now and set up an appointment. I bet I've developed knots in areas I don't even know exist! I know I can breathe deeper (literally) since receiving the news!
 
I love the term 'lass' - on of my good friends parents are Scottish so I get it all the time yay for smiles, laughter and (safe) dancing!


Candice, 29 yo. Rheumatoid Arthritis. Australia. Sequential unilateral THR June 1st 2016 and July 13th 2016 :)
 
Well, dear friends, today I'm attending the funeral of my dearest friend of 40 years (wow, I didn't realize it has been that long until now). I posted about him earlier. This is a very sad day and the world has lost a very precious man. My heart is broken. I'm not certain why I'm sharing this here, except that I feel so many of you are like family to me. If you're the praying sort, please say an extra prayer for the Butterfield family. :boohoo:
 
my WBC count is NORMAL! He is now almost certain that I DO NOT have the pre-leukemia syndrome! Hallelujah! I am so relieved (it's been quite a burden to carry)!!!!!!
Oh HOW did I blithering well miss catching this WONDERFUL news?! :sad:
So so so so happy that this heavy burden had been lifted and all is well. What a massive relief to be able to concentrate all your energy on your recovery now.
Thrilled skinny for you xxxx :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
 
@Cynthia777- I hope attending the funeral service and being with those who loved your dear friend as much as you did brought you a bit of peace and solace at this sad time. A 40 year friendship runs pretty deep! Your emotions must be riding very up and down now with the loss of your friend and also the relief about your WBC. I hope you actually did schedule that massage. You very much deserve it. I'm sending peaceful thoughts to you and the Butterfield family... Take good care of yourself during this time of grieving.
 
Thank you to all my dear friends here on BS who so lovingly replied! I can't thank you enough. These past three months have been a real roller coaster. I have an uncanny ability to block negative things out of my mind (I'm sure this probably isn't very healthy, but it's the way I deal with things, along with lots of prayers). I have a sneaky suspicion @Readysetgo, when I get my massage I'll probably end up crying like a baby, as massage has a way of releasing many emotions as I'm sure you already know (I HATE to cry for some odd reason, so this will be very difficult for me).

Side note: The pain in my buttocks region has been easing a lot and I'm finding walking so much easier. :-)
 
Just popping in to give you a huge hug for conquering that nasty WBC issue. I know that must have been like of ton a bricks being lifted from your shoulders. And wanted to give you a special hug to comfort you over the loss of your dear friend. One of the young ladies I used to work with just passed away from ovarian cancer. She was only 32 and I just can't believe, this sweet girl is gone. She only found out in January and was told she was already at stage 4. It is so sad to see someone gone far too soon. My heart goes out to you, sweet Cindy.
 
Oh So Sorry for you loss dear CC... Prayers of Comfort and Peace as you attend this gathering. I'm sure it'll be bittersweet saying goodbye and seeing other old pals. Hugs and More Hugs My Friend...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom