Guest viewing is limited

THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nana757 thanks for the update.....I'm sure many here will breath relief as well! i just to take for granted how well these surgeries go for most, so glad she want sent home!
@Cynthia777 prayers sent your way to continue on the up and up.......for healing and a rainbow of relief when y get home!:flwrysmile:
 
Thank you so very much, @Nana757. I have been checking here and praying and worrying. Will be sending tons of healing vibes her way as she navigates this challenge.
She's a strong lady with a wonderful attitude and tons of supporters on her side. :)
 
@Nana757 Thanks for filling us in - I was getting very worried! Though she is very weak, she seems to be very strong lady, so I'm sure she'll get through this!
@Cynthia777 Sending continued prayers your way wishing you a speedy recovery. Such a shame as you did so well on the THR side, but I'm sure this is just a temporary setback. Nothing you can't overcome!
 
On a personal note....WHEWWWW!!!! I, for one, am just so relieved to hear from her and pray she is home soon and well on her way to gaining her strength back.
Thanks so much for this update @Nana757 ! I have been on this thread so many times checking and worried!

@Cynthia777 - you are in the best place to get this fixed. Just a slight bump in the recovery road. Patience is prescribed. You will be home soon. Take care!
 
I am so glad to hear that! Especially since she is my hip replacement "sister" Please wish her well if you speak with her.
My surgery well on Tuesday but I stayed another night because of pretty bad nausea. I couldn't fathom going home, They couldn't even get me out of bed to do PT with me till following morning.
I am home now and doing very well, using walker and very easily, slowly too of course. I'll be starting PT on Monday and have two get blood drawn twice a week since I am on coumadin.
Nana757 please let us know of any updates. Thank you for posting.
 
Oh Cindy! So sorry for your set back. You will be dancing up and down the hall in no time! Take this time to rest up. The journey ahead requires strength. I know you will be terrific again soon. I can't get over how many people are here to cheer you on! I told you that you were a super special lady!!!! Lots of healing prayers and hugs coming your way. Much love❤️


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Leave it to me to get stuck in the middle of a tax software crisis :shocked: at the very time you needed a bit of encouragement! Please forgive, but know that you have been well cared-for by the kind BS buddies here...so I'm chiming in now with my best wishes and congrats :cheers: on that dang hip and hoping that you are resting easy at home :sleep: with lots of comforts :chillpill: and getting some much-needed rest. :yay:
 
I know that when Cindy regains her strength and reads all these posts, she will feel truly blessed at the out-pouring of well wishes and prayers for her speedy recovery. What a truly remarkable family we all have in Bonesmart!
 
Got to say you had us all worried there Cindy, we appear to all have been checking back here to look for your update..........so glad you are now on the mend and hope you will be home soon.:chillpill:xx
 
Great to hear your pneumonia is being taken care of! Praying for recovery!


RTHR 1/15/2016. Posterior approach. Due to AVN. LTHR in my future.
 
@Nana757 Thank you very much for giving us this update! I am very confident Cindy is being well taken care of by the best & with the modern medicine has to offer.
Cindy, like @Jaycey said: "patience is prescribed" ! May you be taking your recovery at home as soon as you are ready.
XO


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thank you @Nana757 ! I, too, have been watching this thread and growing more and more concerned.
So grateful that they caught it before sending her home.
 
@Nana757 - so relieved to finally get news of Cindy. Thank you. I've worn out my PC, iPad and phone hunting for an update. :beg: She's become quite a character on here and it's obvious we've all been anxious for a progress report after her setback, which must have quite an upset for her especially after such an Olympic burst out of the starting blocks. :walking:Please keep us updated whenever you have more news until Cindy feels a little perkier. Dear Cindy get rested up and let the medics do their magic, then you'll be in good shape for your homecoming. :chillpill: All will be well. They know what they're doing.
@bab123 - sorry you've suffered horrid nausea. Have they swapped you to new anti-nausea drugs and is all well now? And yes this is a wonderful "family" - the wealth of love and support is fantastic! :console2::console2::console2:
 
Thanks @Nana757 for that much aniticipated update on @Cynthia777! Glad she is being well cared for at the hospital. I do hope she is able to catch up on sleep and will be coming home as soon as she's ready. Sending healing thoughts... :SUNsmile:
 
@Cynthia777 Just want you to know that what you are going through is certainly not the norm post THR. The good news is they will be watching you like a hawk through your second THR. :skep:

Sending you healing (((((((((((vibes)))))))))))!
 
@Cynthia777 Just want you to know that what you are going through is certainly not the norm post THR. The good news is they will be watching you like a hawk through your second THR. :skep:

Sending you healing (((((((((((vibes)))))))))))!

Oh goodness I certainly hope not.. lol.. Still in my Prayers Cynthia..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom