THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy to read that it is a go for you. Phew!! Relief is in sight now. You will be on the road to recovery in just a few days. What a long road you have been on. But you have traveled with grace and determination. You will do oh so well during recovery-I just know it!!
Here's to a peaceful wkend. :flwrysmile::flwrysmile::yay:
 
I'm also getting my hair done today. I really dread getting my hair done because it is very thick and usually takes about 3 hours for a root touch up, cut and blow dry.
@Cynthia777 - stop grumbling. Thick hair? So envious........ Mine's like tired string (it's the drugs I think, or stupid needless stressing, menopause or all of the above)
Just think of Your Public -'they will be expecting to see you glamorously emerge from hospital wearing mysterious shades and fresh lippy. You have a duty to your followers after all .....
 
Just hope my other "right" hip lasts for a good long time lol , I've been getting quiet a few pings recently its got me worried, dr said I would eventually have to have it replaced too... :groan:
But so glad your getting yours soon since your having so much problmes with it.. :flwrysmile:
 
@Cynthia777 - consider me tardy to this party but doing the happy dance for you! :loveshwr: Glad you received the clearance. And doing up the hair for the occasion! You do have style! :curtsey:I have very thick hair and find it a nuisance because it's hard to style. It's envious by all except the one who owns it! It's always either back in a ponytail or braided. Hubby and daughters won't let me cut it but once I get to the hairdresser in a few weeks, off it comes!

As for those gray hairs....I rid it on my own! My color comes in a box and I "wash that gray right out of my hair"! And those gray brows? Pluck those babies and 'draw' in new ones! :wink:

Your day is almost here! What patience you have endured!:flwrysmile:

And @Pony....how precious is that little one. And I think we go through a lot with our labor! Wow! Look how big that babe is! Those little colts are up on all fours in no time...right?
 
@Pony what a beautiful momma and baby! You must be relieved she is here... Probably not as relieved as momma-mare though! Hugs! Give momma and baby girl a hug too!
 
@Cynthia777- Sorry you have to fork out the $400 just to say hello to OS. I had to schedule a hello appointment also within 4 weeks of surgery, but didn't have to pay for it. But sounds like you have a Super Surgeon and you didn't want to put this off any longer. He seems worth it.

Have a beautiful weekend! So excited for you! :happydance:
 
Sorry @Cynthia777 for taking you thread to answer lol..

And @Pony....how precious is that little one. And I think we go through a lot with our labor! Wow! Look how big that babe is! Those little colts are up on all fours in no time...right?
I believe she was up within 15 minutes, about the quickest of any we've had..

@Pony what a beautiful momma and baby! You must be relieved she is here... Probably not as relieved as momma-mare though! Hugs! Give momma and baby girl a hug too!
So relieved lol, Lady had it rough, baby was way too big, gonna probably be her last one, time for her to take a break..

@Pony - Thanks for posting the lovely photo of mom and baby! Glad they're doing well. Love it that the foal is already showing a feisty personality.:fasthorse:
I've decided to call her Full Moons Athena, "or just Athena" lol, she is definitely feisty..
 
Thanks everyone, I always feel so comforted when I see all your well wishes!

@Pony
Don't you dare worry about "taking" my thread!!!!! I asked for the picture(s) and I look at my thread as an open forum and so enjoy reading what's going on with everyone. :)
 
@keepmovin
Amen to the hair issue! I'm so happy to have my hair long enough (and finally no layers) to be able to quickly pull it back into a ponytail! Styling it is out of the question because it takes forever to dry it. My hairdresser takes over an hour just to blow it dry and straighten it (I have a bit of wave in my hair). Fortunately my hair is very dry, so I don't have to wash it but once every week. :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom