THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news about the clear lungs, my friend. Now,the only thing left is that WBC to cooperate, so you can get on with yor next big day! My unending thoughts and prayers are with you!
:roseshwr::angel:
 
Yes @Jaycey, it's here already and I'm as ready as can be for it all to be "done and dusted"! It's been quite the journey, I must say! Hugs and thank you's for all you do!!!!
 
@DeepBreath...thanks bud! Btw...I love your new avatar!

@msmo...thanks so much! Keep your toes crossed too please...lol!

@CricketHip...awwww gee, thanks friend! I miss you tons!! Hugs!

@Pony...LOVE those names a lot!!! Very beautiful! Don't forget to post a pic when your new baby arrives.

@Nana757...Finally, huh? My PCP said even if the WBC count is elevated around that 13,000 mark, he will still give me my clearance. Phew! Hope you're doing well girlfriend!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome news on the clear lungs and fingers crossed your WBC is under. Take good care. Thanks your for the info. This site and everyone here are just amazing. Has helped so much in deciding to do this! I like the thought of recovery buddies. You're in our though and prayers. Fixing to try and set up a thread. :dubious: Will see how it goes. :shrug: Not real social media savvy as it goes. :mute: Thanks I will tag you if I need help. Fixin' to try now. Y'all keep your fingers crossed!:wink:
 
@TriciaGP
We are all here for each other and you will find the help and support here to be beyond fabulous. It sure helps having others who completely understand what your going through. Our families are great, but they haven't been there, done that (if you know what I mean). Don't worry about not being too savvy on the tech stuff, you aren't alone! :-)
Just holler if you need anything. Hugs!
 
Glad you are still on track for number two! Hoping it will be as smooth as possible!


RTHR 1/15/2016. Posterior approach. Due to AVN. LTHR in my future.
 
Sorry for the lack of posting- I have been reading and thinking of you. Just busy and exhausted with work and pre-op life. Bring on 1 June! Winter is coming! (Any GOT fans out there?)
Good luck on the WBC count. Crossing fingers and toes for a Tuesday surgery! Xx


Candice, 29 yo. Rheumatoid Arthritis. Australia. Sequential unilateral THR June 1st 2016 and July 13th 2016 :)
 
Here's a pic for you @Cynthia777 , hope I do this right..
[Bonesmart.org] FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey I'm thinking about naming her Threats Full Rising Moon Haven't made up my mind for sure yet lol..
 
So today I will get my WBC count and if it hasn't risen I will be given my clearance for surgery on Tuesday. As soon as I hear, I'll update. I really feel good about getting the clearance because my lungs were clear when checked yesterday. I'm also getting my hair done today. I really dread getting my hair done because it is very thick and usually takes about 3 hours for a root touch up, cut and blow dry. I've begun to notice little white eyebrows starting to grow in my eyebrows...what the? Why is it that we start growing hair where we don't want it and start losing hair where we do want it as we grow old? This will be one of my first questions I'm going to ask once I hit Heaven's doors! :heehee:
Hope all of my BS family are doing well this fine day! Hugs to all. :friends:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom