THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cynthia777 - I'm sorry you are in the land of "what if's"! I hope you've heard good news from your PCP. I'm glad you're feeling better now. Hope you've gotten some probiotics to help your tummy cope with those antibiotics. All the "what if's" can really drive one crazy. I can't wait until all this up in the air stuff is behind you and you've got your 2 new shiny hips to move forward with! Hugs to you! :)
 
Hi @Cynthia777 hope you are doing better on the antibiotic. Bactrim doesn't agree with me either. Hope you hear from your doctor's office soon so you don't have to play the waiting game until Monday. The what if's are no fun. :sad:
 
Just got off of the phone with my PCP's office and my WBC count is still elevated (13,500). They want to repeat the test towards the end of next week, as I'll have been on the antibiotics for over a week. So, it's the waiting game again. Such a bummer, but I'll just patiently wait it out.

Thanks @Hipster Girl and @Readysetgo! :-)
 
Dang, that's disappointing. Waiting. We have gotten good at that, haven't we!
 
@Simplieme
How funny that you said "It's not over till the fat lady sings", it's a phrase I have used numerous times in my lifetime and it always tickles me pink for some reason! Thanks for the pep talk and for caring! Hugs!!!!
 
hi @Cynthia777 ! Just stopping by to see how you are feeling? Are you kicking that bronchitis to the curb?
I am continuing to send good vibes to your White blood cells.. they are a wee bit Type A and after I gently pointed this out, they promised to try some Om meditation.. deep breathing and bio feedback. they have been very quiet so I think it's working.. :prayer: :praying::praying: :prayer:
 
@Cynthia777, I will be crossing my fingers and toes for you on Friday for the results that will give you the go-ahead for the op. I had the pre-op testing done last week but don't get my results until a week from Monday, the week before the surgery. I hope that if there are any bad results (as I'm sure they have them in their office now) that they will call me beforehand. All of this gosh-darned iffy stuff is driving me crazy! And you, too, I know!
 
@Krista
My limbo land is nothing compared to what you have and are enduring. My heart goes out to you and I pray for you every single day. I envision you hiking to the top of the most majestic mountain with your hubby at your side. I'm looking forward to the day when you post all the details about your first camping and hiking trip. Hang in there girlfriend, your pain free day is coming soon. The word of the day for both of us is patience. :-)
 
@Cynthia777, I hope you're feeling good today, friend, and that your chest congestion is loosening up. Sending tons of good vibes your way as you prepare to have your breathing treatment and WBC count done tomorrow. I'm with Cricket in encouraging your little cells to just take a :chillpill:
*HUGS* :)

Same here, keeping the healing vibes going...
On another note , we may have a baby by morning as my mare has been restless all day and wouldn't come out of her stall, this evening she has finally waxed, poor thing is so miserable and she is in love with her fan lol... Sure hope she doesn't decide to be one of the very few who goes a week or two after dropping her milk...
 
@Cynthia777
Just caught up on your thread. Wow, I hope your breathing treatment works so you can get the go ahead. You have a very positive attitude though. I hope your blood count goes down too. Sending lots of prayers your way. Just know that everyone is sending you healthy vibes!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom