THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cynthia777 Happy Easter ! I'm hoping and praying that you get the news you need Tuesday. Isn't it wonderful how those of us who have trouble walking, can walk alongside others and support them in their journey. ?
 
@Cynthia777
Hi Cynthia, I was reading last night trying find out if you had test results yet. You have exhibited great patience in waiting--something that is very hard to do. I am thankful you were assigned another specialist. No one Should be treated unprofessionally & coming in eating & with food in his mustache is gross. I understand your laughing when the other doctor described him. It's either laugh or cry, isn't it?
You are a brave person & you share that bravery by example with positive communication and infectious sense of humor.
Will be anxious to hear your results and will be praying for you in the meantime.
SweetPea69
 
@Cynthia777, yikes, the messy doctor doesn't sound like he'd inspire much confidence. I am so sorry that you're having to wait for your results. I must have started 5 different PMs to ask you if you've heard anything, but then stopped because I didn't want to appear pushy. I am praying...every day, several times a day for you. Big *HUGS*
Friend. :loveshwr:
 
@Simplieme @SweetPea69 and @DeepBreath

You girls are such caring ladies and I am so grateful to have you in my family here on bonesmart! I can't thank each of you enough for your kindness and compassion! You've all made this wait much easier, as keeping it from family and friends has been very difficult. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! And @DeepBreath, don't you EVER feel that you would ever be considered "pushy" in my eyes!!! Hugs to you precious pals!!!!
 
hello @Cynthia777 !! Hello and how are you doing?? I am sorry that you are still waiting for test results and yes, you can count on my prayers to continue for you! I may not be on BS as much but I do keep my eye on things and wanted you to know that I am in your corner rooting you on. yes, I am the silent screamer.... hahahah
Good to read here that your sense of humor is still with you.. :heehee::roseshwr:
 
@Cynthia777 Good luck tomorrow with receiving your test results. The waiting is so hard, especially when it pertains to ones health.

I've been on BS for such a short time. However, you are so patient. I have enjoyed reading your thread. You are a very positive person.

Good luck to you
 
Adding my good thoughts for an answer to your questions tomorrow. Just like with the scan, all of your BS buddies will be rallied around you. *Hugs*
 
BUT one of the other benefits of BS is that when everyone (ie who isn't a Smartie) is asleep this side of the world you can usually tickle up our US buddies who will pitch in and chat .... :cool:
And @Cynthia777 is invariably 'on-duty' keeping everyone's chin up. :friends:
Happy and proud to be a member of this elite bunch of newfound friends:yes!:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom