Guest viewing is limited

THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arlene56
Thank you sweetie! I promise to update my results as soon as I get them. Waiting for these results has been more difficult than waiting for surgery! However, I have put it in God's hands and will face whatever He places in front of me with strength, because I know He is at my side. Hugs to you my friend!
 
@Cynthia777 Waiting is the hard part. But as you said God is with you. One time when I was waiting in test results I read a paragraph or two in the book "God Calling". It was about how God has your hand while walking over the 'bridge' with us. The bridge meaning whatever circumstances we are in. Walking together over to the other side of the bridge to victory.
Enjoy your day Cynthia
 
@Cynthia777 I have a question for you. Somewhere I read something about what the difference is between Advil and Tylenol. Do you know?
 
Hey my sweet friend! Sending prayers to you for the best possible results from your scan, yesterday. Sorry, I've been MIA the last few days. I may be missing from this site, but believe me, I'm still thinking about you and all my other BS buddies. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you,my friend!
:roseshwr:
 
The problem is the doctor who ordered the test was from the hospital and I'm not his regular patient. I can barely understand what he says because he has such a strong accent, so I've decided not to call him. I have an appointment with a specialist next week and I had a copy of my results sent to him, so I may not know anything until then. Thank you so much for remembering, it means a lot to me!
 
@Cynthia777 - You've been in my thoughts and I marvel at your patience waiting for the test results! I think it's smart to wait for the specialist instead of the dr. with the thick accent. It would be frustrating indeed to have any lack of communication over such an important matter.
I hope you are able to enjoy your days in spite of this worry. I'm envisioning you free and clear to go ahead with your THR #2 in April! Hugs. :friends:
 
@Cynthia777 the waiting is the hardest part but you are smart to wait for the specialist rather than get the results from the doctor with the thick accent. There's no sense risking not being able to understand what is being said due to the accent. I'm sure this is weighing heavy on your mind but hopefully you can try to enjoy your holiday weekend. Have a Happy Easter, friend :flwrysmile:
 
@Readysetgo and @Hipster Girl

Not only can I not understand a word he says, but at my office visit I waited two hours in his waiting room just to get the written order for the PET Scan! When he walked into the examining room, he was chewing away on what I presume was his lunch and 1/2 of whatever he was eating was all over his mustache (ewww)! At my 6 week OS appointment, I mentioned this doctor's name and my OS said, "He's weird and always has food all over his mustache" (I started laughing so hard)! My OS then referred me to a different specialist...thank God! The waiting is difficult, but I fear the results may be even more difficult. Once I receive the results, I'll spill the beans on the details with you. Since I haven't shared what's going on with my family (I don't want to worry them needlessly), it's meant the world to me having all of my bonesmart family supporting and praying for me.
Happy Easter and God bless each and every one of you! :loveshwr:
 
Ewww! Is right! How rude to come in to speak to a patient while eating and having it rest in his mustache...yuk! And, then not being able to understand him?!
You are such a sweet person..not wanting to worry your family. You know I'm praying the results of your test will be a non-issue and you can move forward with your next surgery. Have a great day, my friend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom