February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drbabs
then your recovery will be good, smooth and sound.
read the thread of hiphiphorray, she just had her surgery on the 7th of Feb (2013) or mjmrpy's, hers was on the 4th...they are doing very good so far. Good luck!
 
[Bonesmart.org] February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?
Drbabs, so pleased you have joined us here on the forum.

Please start your own thread in the hip replacement pre op area. You will see a black oblong at the top right hand side of the page that says "Post New Thread"--when you click on it, it will open a title box. You determine the title you want for your thread and then to down to the dialogue box and proceed to tell us a little about yourself or you can copy and paste what you have written here.

The advantage of having your own thread is there is a place for you to express your concerns and ask your questions, and all us other BoneSmarties can respond directly to you there and can always find you to post to. Members will not necessarily visit this thread that often, and the purpose of this thread is to just post your surgery date.

Looking forward to your first post in your thread where I can give you links to Library articles that will answer so many of your questions.
 
Welcome Drbabs! Best of luck to you on Wednesday!! Glad you found this site pre-op, I know the information and support has been invaluable to me! I look forward to comparing notes on the other side.
 
Wishing all you February Valetines who are having their ops this week lots of luck and look forward to hearing all about your experiences of recovery very soon.
 
I just had my surgery date half an hour ago. I want to end this agony though my case wont be easy at all.
Feb 20 is the date. Poppet, bottomshollow, you may add me to the Valentin's list.
I think clifford149 is my buddy on that specific date.
selin
 
Wow that's wonderful news ! You haven't long to wait to see an nod to all that horrid hip pain Selin
 
30something, nellsbells, scareDcat:

I'm praying for you all everything will go great let us know how you are.
 
Oh yeah, hi Drbabs. I just had the right hip done yesterday. I'm getting the left hip done tomorrow. I'm doing pretty ok so far. I don't know how I'm going to handle both hips at once but everyone here has assured me that I'll be fine. You picked the right place to come to. Good luck to you tomorrow.
 
I got a phone call today informing me that my op date has been put back - again. This is the second time. The revised date is now 22 Feb. Only a few days, but it's hard when you've got yourself mentally ready - not to mention cleared my diary at work, etc. Very frustrating.
 
I got a phone call today informing me that my op date has been put back - again. This is the second time. The revised date is now 22 Feb. Only a few days, but it's hard when you've got yourself mentally ready - not to mention cleared my diary at work, etc. Very frustrating.

Oh no! That is really frustrating for you. Hang in there :) thinking of you.

Best wishes
Diane
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom