February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My surgery is scheduled for Thursday the 21st.... Getting a little nervous!
 
Good luck to all February Valentines for the last week of February.. we will be waiting for you over in the recovery section.
 
Wishing all you February Valentines who have their surgery next week loads of luck. I'll be thinking about you. Kim
 
rebel, designergirl, sandybeach, AnnBanan

İ wish all of you succesful operations on the last week of february.

Try to relax, although its diffiult to stay calm before the operation, think positive and it will all go well.
İ am now post op day 2 and was so worried and nervous before the operation that now i realize that i made myself miserable.
See you on the other side soon.)))
 
Thanks sansabosa! I got a call this afternoon from the scheduler and my surgery has been moved up from Wednesday to Monday. I'm so EXCITED!!!
 
AnnBanan, good luck for Monday.. fantastic to read you saying you are so EXICITED... now that is a positive hippie :)
 
Having my LTHR on tues 26th February. Can i be added pleeeeease? lol :dancy:
 
Good luck everyone for the last week of Feb :)
 
rebel.... Good luck Aussie... I will be waiting for you on the recovery side :)
 
Good luck, Rebel, AnnBanan, designergirl, sandybeach and Audball! I'm looking forward to seeing you on the recovery side. A note to cheer all of you going into surgery (remember, everyone's experience is different) but I'm 2 1/2 weeks post-op, walking around the house without a cane, crutches or anything. No pain, no pain pills, just a lot of happy. I wish the same for you.

Sansabosa, so glad to see you made it through your complicated surgery and that it was a success.:) I was thinking of you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom