February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is already 25 Feb in my timezone, so good luck to the remaining Feb Valentines... We will be waiting :)
 
Good luck to Sandybeach, designer girl and Audball for tomorrow I will be thinking about you and looking forward to your posts from the other side very soon. Not long before you are free of the bone on bone pain and on your way to getting your lives back, doing all the things you used to do before you had O/A.
Kim
 
Take three... I do hope none of the February Valentines have dropped off the list... Tag me if it has happened again :)

I have brought the Feb list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

04 Feb mjmrphy55
05 Feb Weezi and Quee-Knee
06 Feb tgwal
07 Feb hiphiphorray
11 Feb inimeg68
12 Feb 30something and nellsbells and scareDcat
13 Feb inimeg68 and Arcee and Rufa
15 Feb Cindy B
17 Feb
19 Feb octopus and Firebrand and emily76
20 Feb clifford149 and Stephanie and sansabosa
22 Feb BionicWoman2
25 Feb rebel
26 Feb designergirl and sandybeach
27 Feb AnnBanan

Poppet, I was Feb 13th.
 
had my rthr on 25th feb 2013. sorry for the late join up but i have only just seen this thread. hope all you fellow feb hippies are doing well and things are starting to look up for you all :thumb:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom