February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hip replacement THIS Friday, February 15th! Reading and reading, just to keep my mind busy! :dancy:
 
Rufa, how was your bilateral yesterday? Thinking of you and hoping all went well!

Arcee, hope all was smooth sailing for you yesterday!! Hugs!

Puddin, looks like you are winding out this week of Valentine's hippies. Best of luck to you! PS, I like your Dr. Seuss quote!
 
Puddin, looks like you are winding out this week of Valentine's hippies. Best of luck to you! PS, I like your Dr. Seuss quote![/quote]

Thank you! I'm sure all will be great tomorrow!
 
Puddin, looks like you are winding out this week of Valentine's hippies. Best of luck to you! PS, I like your Dr. Seuss quote!

Thank you! I'm sure all will be great tomorrow![/quote]
What kind of surgery are you having puddin? Anterior, lateral, posterior? I'm having Anterior on Mar 6th
 
Not sure! Can you believe....I didn't ask! I was so excited. But he kept pointing to his hip on the outside! So hopefully, it's a clue. He is classified as a"minimal invasive" surgeon, but he doesnt like that. He said that the incision will be as big or as small as needed, he has heard of surgeons "tearing" people because the incision was to small. But after reading this site, I'm going to ask tomorrow!

Good luck to you in March!! I will keep my eyes posted!
 
Good luck to all February Valentines as we move into the third week..

I look forward to your first post in a new thread on the post hip replacement side and following and sharing your journey of recovery :)
 
Hi dear forum, Jamie, Poppet ,Josphine been away for a while but now it is time for some Dutch courage again!!!!
Im going to be a valentines hippy, 20th of february is the big day!!!
 
Take three... I do hope none of the February Valentines have dropped off the list... Tag me if it has happened again :)

I have brought the Feb list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

04 Feb mjmrphy55
05 Feb Weezi and Quee-Knee
06 Feb tgwal
07 Feb hiphiphorray
11 Feb inimeg68
12 Feb 30something and nellsbells and scareDcat
13 Feb inimeg68 and Arcee and Rufa
15 Feb Cindy B
17 Feb
19 Feb octopus and Firebrand and emily76
20 Feb clifford149 and Stephanie and sansabosa
22 Feb BionicWoman2
25 Feb rebel
26 Feb designergirl and sandybeach
27 Feb AnnBanan
 
Good luck to all the February Valentines for the start of the next week. We will be waiting for you on the recovery side :)
 
Hi Poppet - my date got changed, so can you move me from 19 to 22nd please?
 
Just had a call from the hospital. My surgery has been delayed too. :sad: I don't yet have a new date, surgeon will be phoning me to discuss. He is very concerned about the delay. It's due to the specialist equipment that is needed for my surgery not arriving yet.
 
I just want to wish all my fellow February Hippies good luck!!I hope we can all learn from each other and get each other through our recoveries!! My LHR was Feb. 4th...coming along as expected. I live at the Jersey shore and we were devastated from Hurricane Sandie. I hope to be walking the new boardwalk in Belmar this summer!!BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!!!
 
Sorry to hear about your delay Octopus. I know from my own experience how hard it is to get so close- having been mentally prepared. I hope that your new date comes soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom