February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Valentine hippies, looks like we're up next!! Hugs to each one of you as you get prepped and ready! ScareDcat, you are not alone and we are here for you. 30something and I share your date on the 12th and we can do this! I am a left hippie as well, and mine has really reminded me recently of why I'm doing this.
 
Just popping in to send well wishes to all the February Valentines! You are almost there :happydance:
 
Take three... I do hope none of the February Valentines have dropped off the list... Tag me if it has happened again :)

I have brought the Feb list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

04 Feb mjmrphy55
05 Feb Weezi and Quee-Knee
06 Feb tgwal
07 Feb mrpounds and hiphiphorray
11 Feb inimeg68
12 Feb 30something and nellsbells and scareDcat
13 Feb inimeg68 and Arcee and Rufa
15 Feb Cindy B
17 Feb
19 Feb octopus and Firebrand
20 Feb clifford149
22 Feb BionicWoman2
25 Feb rebel
26 Feb designergirl and sandybeach
27 Feb AnnBanan
 
Hi tgwal welcome to your international BoneSmart family, great that you have joined.

I have added you to the generic February list... I will be looking forward to your first post in a new thread in the hip recovery section when you feel up to it... great to have you aboard :)
 
Sending all my good wishes to all of you having surgery this months. I look forward to reading your success stories soon .
 
Good luck to all our Feb Valentines for the first week .. It will soon be over and you will be on the recovery side [Bonesmart.org] February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?

mjmrphy55 Weezi Quee-Knee mrpounds hiphiphooray and tgwal

Thanks, Poppet and good luck to all my surgery pals. Funny, yesterday I was walking down the street with a friend, and my hip just absolutely gave out. It's like it knows it's on its "last leg" (pun intended). :)
 
Thanks....tomorrow is the "big" day. I am extremely nervous and hopeful that everything will go well!
 
Hi mjmrphy55

It is already Monday 4 Jan where I am, so just wanted to wish you good luck.

The Pre op nerves are the worse part, especially this close. But when you get to the hospital the process goes so quickly that before you know, you will be waking up in the recovery room... hang in there, just focus in those first few steps without the bone on bone pain.. :)
 
Hi Mjmrphy,

Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow . It will soon be all over and you will be on the road to recovery.
 
Best wishes to all my Feb hippies! Prayers to each of you and your support teams.
 
Congrats MJ! I am thinking of you and wish you a restful night. I will keep you in my prayer as you continue to recover. Remember, slow and steady wins the race.:yes:

Looks like Quee-knee and I are up next! I'll be thinking of you Quee-Knee as I say a special prayer for the both of us.

Best Wishes to all the very special February Valentines!
 
Wishing the best of everything to all those February hippes. I remember being in your position and 2 wks post op seems like another world. Everything will be awesome and a new life will begin. Sending prayers and love
 
Weezi and Queen-Knee, best of luck to you both. My prayers go out to you. I'll be looking for you guys on the other side.
 
Going in for radiation 2-12 then Both hips the same day on the 13th.
 
[Bonesmart.org] February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?
Rufa, so pleased you have joined us here on the forum. Please start your own thread in the hip replacement pre op area. You will see a black oblong at the top right hand side of the page that says "Post New Thread"--when you click on it, it will open a title box. You determine the title you want for your thread and then to down to the dialogue box and proceed to tell us a little about yourself and your particular situation.

The advantage of having your own thread is there is a place for you to express your concerns and ask your questions, and all us other BoneSmarties can respond directly to you there and can always find you to post to. Members will not necessarily visit this thread that often, and the purpose of this thread is to just post your surgery date.

Looking forward to your first post in your thread where I can give you links to Library articles that will answer so many of your questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom