February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?
scareDcat, so pleased you have joined us here on the forum. I love your user name---very clever and original. Your fears are perfectly normal---you have lots of company, and we will do all we can to put those fears to rest.


Yes, please do start your own thread in the hip replacement pre op area. You will see a black oblong at the top right hand side of the page that says "Post New Thread"--when you click on it, it will open a title box. You determine the title you want for your thread and then to down to the dialogue box and proceed to tell us a little about yourself or you can copy and paste what you have written here.

The advantage of having your own thread is there is a place for you to express your concerns and ask your questions, and all us other BoneSmarties can respond directly to you there and can always find you to post to. Members will not necessarily visit this thread that often, and the purpose of this thread is to just post your surgery date.

We're here to help you in any way we can, and we can best serve you in your own thread. Looking forward to being able to post to you there. We care.
[Bonesmart.org] February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?
 
I appreciate you advice (I already took it!) and your very speedy reply!! I feel better already.
 
Welcome scareDcat I have added you to the list, you have two surgical buddies to share your journey with on the 12 Feb :)
 
Hi my op is a lthr due 20 Feb had the pre-op have already posted in the pre-op area best wishes everyone clifford
 
Hi All... I am new to this forum. I just found out today that I am having my surgery on Monday, February 4th!!! I am freaking out. I am having my a THR on my right done anteriorly. Thanks for your support
 
[Bonesmart.org] February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?
mjmrphy55, so pleased you have joined us here on the forum.

Please start your own thread in the hip replacement pre op area. You will see a black oblong at the top right hand side of the page that says "Post New Thread"--when you click on it, it will open a title box. You determine the title you want for your thread and then to down to the dialogue box and proceed to tell us a little about yourself or you can copy and paste what you have written here.

The advantage of having your own thread is there is a place for you to express your concerns and ask your questions, and all us other BoneSmarties can respond directly to you there and can always find you to post to. Members will not necessarily visit this thread that often, and the purpose of this thread is to just post your surgery date.

Looking forward to your first post in your thread where I can give you links to Library articles that will answer so many of your questions.

mjmrphy55
 
[Bonesmart.org] February Valentines 2013 - Are You Having Hip Surgery In February?
Arcee, so pleased you have joined us here on the forum.


Please start your own thread in the hip replacement pre op area. You will see a black oblong at the top right hand side of the page that says "Post New Thread"--when you click on it, it will open a title box. You determine the title you want for your thread and then to down to the dialogue box and proceed to tell us a little about yourself or you can copy and paste what you have written here.

The advantage of having your own thread is there is a place for you to express your concerns and ask your questions, and all us other BoneSmarties can respond directly to you there and can always find you to post to. Members will not necessarily visit this thread that often, and the purpose of this thread is to just post your surgery date.

Looking forward to your first post in your thread where I can give you links to Library articles that will answer so many of your questions.
 
Welcome clifford149, mjmrphy55 and Arcee I have added you to the February list so that you can see who your surgical buddies are either on the same date or as part of the February Valentines..

I look forward to reading your first post in your own thread and following your journey pre and post surgery :)
 
Hi Poppet, seems I've disappeared off the list, feb 19th.

Cheers
Diane
 
Hi there octopus and hiphiphorray I have no idea how that happened, thanks for drawing my attention to it, I will keep an eye on that for future edits. I always go back and double check and don't delete, but add only - strange..

I promise I wasn't trying to cancel your surgeries :) :)
 
Hi all. My op date is 19 Feb, so I seem to have a buddy for that date. I hope I've done my intro in the right place, please let me know if I need to do anything else to enter the swing of things here...
 
Arcee, that is the date for my left hip. I'm getting the right hip done on 2/11/13. I'll be an old pro by the 13th. Best of luck to you.
 
Thanks inimeg68. I will be thinking of you on the 11th and 13th. Best of luck to you!
 
Hi all. My op date is 19 Feb, so I seem to have a buddy for that date. I hope I've done my intro in the right place, please let me know if I need to do anything else to enter the swing of things here...

Hi Firebrand, great to have someone on the same day! & clifford149, the next! How are your preparations going? I don't know about you both, but I'm counting down the days, two weeks and 4 days!

I'll have a browse and catch up on your threads, mine is Decisions, decisions.

Cheers
Diane
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom