TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW is that your hand on the coffee mug? I have now seen the foot, part of the leg and now the hand of Bionic woman2. What next - an elbow perhaps

Pieces of a dream, soon we'll have the big "reveal!" lol Actually there's a pic of me riding a Hoveround in Walmart. :rotfl: Do you guys have Walmart stores in the UK? I wouldn't be surprised if they were in Antarctica, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

I say I'm more like the Bride of Frankenstein. I'm big boned in the hips, yet I have small ankles and wrists. Who knew? :shrug: Guess God was recycling or something when he put me together. :umm:
 
Can I get in on things that have pleased me?!! :happydance:

Well, I am not "hearing" no, :heehee: So here I go!

1. My knee cap continues to get stronger to the point that my trainer is challenging me, so I won't think about it!
2. I am able to walk up and down stairs like a "normal" person for the first time in I don't know how long! :happydance:

Just a couple on my happy list! :happydance:
 
You all know what pleases me.....WARRIORS.....WALNUTS.....& more WARRIORS :yes!: :yes!: :yes!:
Also, Being the QUEEN....in my make- believe kingdom :bow: :bow: :bow:
Now, get me some WALNUTS....PRONTO......I have spoken !!!!!!!!!
Diana.....Long Live the QUEEN !!!!!!!!! :bow: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 
:umm: Shaking my head at D'Diana. Carol, she crossed the Atlantic Ocean with her Warriors to share a few of her favorite things. :heehee:
 
.WARRIORS.....WALNUTS.....& more WARRIORS

if you had to choose between warriors or walnuts what would it be? I frequently have to choose between custard or calories ............... its the yellow stuff every time <grin> But I can appreciate that yours would be a much harder decision. I guess you would have to start by giving a score to the pleasures each of them bring??
 
Hi Sonja its been a while since we've spoken. Hope life is treating you well. How are things with your RTKR revision?

Life has gotten much better since the last time we spoke! :happydance: I have not had the kneecap pop out on me once in 3 weeks! :happydance: I have a personal trainer that is challenging me to trust that knee and I have to admit it is a little scary especially since it has been three years since it has trusted me! :whistle: Well, actually 23 years but who's counting, right? :heehee:

Well, I have been learning to trust it and Abby keeps putting more challenges before me! I am loving it and looking forward to each day!

I hope you are doing well!

Take care,
 
You've chosen to work with a physical trainer rather than a physio therapist. What has led you to this decision?
 
You've chosen to work with a physical trainer rather than a physio therapist. What has led you to this decision?

I am working w both but my Phy trainer is helping me gain confidence MUCH faster that my Phy therapist! :happydance:
 
Carol, I made it back on through Facebook. Have no idea if this will show up on my facebook page but at least I can post.

Dorotjy
 
Hi Carol, Happy Halloween - I was supposed to go to a friends house where I used to live but it has been raining and flooding so decided to be sensible. Good day to stay in and catch up on reading. I've missed you all but glad to be back on so I can put my 2 cents in once in awhile. How's BB coming along? I'm sure they'll be a lot of BB characters frequenting the bars and pubs around here. I think we'll stay in and rent a scary movie.

Hugs, Dorothy
 
RestAssured, you GO girl, that's inspirational just don't hurt nobody. :heehee: It'll be a year before I'm Zumba-ing, dancing and teaching children to do African and Latin dance. :egypdance:

Hi Carol... :bicycle2: hope you are resting well, enjoying BB and getting ready for the Olympics. :yes!:
 
hope you are resting well,

Hi Raqia, resting too well to be honest. I am starting to want more out of life. That's not to say knee is any better, but my coping strategies definitely are. RestAssured Pleased to hear life is getting better and better for you. My `problem' is that I need a break but can't come up with anything that fits my criteria. It has to be somewhere warm, very comfortable and with entertainment in the evenings (or some evenings). You would think that wouldn't be difficult to find, but it is - for a start the mattresses on the beds are for normal people, and they are so hard for me they hurt my bones. turtle68 Dorothy, its a shame America was so far to travel (another problem given that planes are not comfortable). I never did check out that home let thing you suggested. Perhaps instead of moaning I should do something constructive.

On a brighter note (thank goodness I hear you all say). I went shopping yesterday and got myself a party outfit for christmas. Don't know yet if I'll get the chance to wear it - but I've got it that's the main thing. Now its back to yet another problem (chuckle. I've got a cupboard full). SHOES, went all around the shoe shops yesterday, couldn't find anything ...............................you guessed it......... COMFORTABLE.

Ladies, I am going to stop this xxxx boring message before I have you all losing the will to live. :yawn:

ps: just saw a bit of sun nudge its way through the grey clouds. Perhaps today will be OK after all:beg:

Always look on the bright side of life.............
 
Carol,

It does get better! Who thought I would ever be doing Zumba dancing? :shrug: :happydance: Keep your eyes set on a prize.. Going and getting a Christmas outfit for example was a great Idea and you will be dancing in no time! :yahoo:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom