TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carol, I am a Multitasking Maniac Mama! :happydance: I need help. :sos:

This is gonna be my new theme song when I'm all healed up!

 
Here's your theme song for now. I'll share my my Wonder Woman song with you when you're all healed up too!

He's even got a ride and a little "swag" in his step.:rotfl: This is the updated version of Peter Cottontail; he even has a few dance moves. :egypdance:

 
Dentist, yes, I've got a broken filling and it's better to get it all done before chemo if that's what they do.
RaQia is everywhere, she must be a quick reader or have clones or be bionic.:spin:
Hope you have a nice break away. Where are you going? We always ask for a walk-in-shower that sometimes gets you a really nice room.
 
Here's your theme song for now

When I first listened to it I thought `NO WAY' that dude aint cool enough for me. But the more I watched and listened. It grew on me. Mr Peter Cottontail will do for me. Here comes Mr Cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail................. Hopping is an underestimated skill. BW would you mind awfully if I pulled out of the Flash Mob rehearsals? I've decided I've got bigger fish to fry. I'm going for the next Olympics. Mr Bolt can step aside. All eyes will be on me as I HOP TO THE FINISH LINE WAY AHEAD OF EVERYBODY ELSE, and of course it will be done to my new theme tune.

Thank you ever so much. Now how can I begin to repay the favour???????????? Will work on it. All other activity is suspended. Here comes Mr Cottontail.....................................
 
Hi Carol. Technical question for you as you seem vey knowledgable about these things. For some reason when I get Bonesmart forum up on my ipad I have to log in every time even though I tick the keep me Iogged in box. This has only started happening the last week or so. Can I do something to rectify this. Not sure why it's happening. Hope you are well and Thank You so much for your lovely reply on my thread. Have a nice day x

Hi Pat robynhood
I notice that when I go onto the bonesmart site from my ipad it asks me to log in too. Like you I have ticked the stay logged in box.
If I ignore it and select knee replacement forums when that page opens I find I am already logged in.
Give it a try.
It has only been happening very recently, obviously a glitch.
Hope that helps,
Hugs Toothfairy x :SUNsmile:
 
:rofsign:Carol, I CAN'T! You are INSANE! I wasn't planning on getting online today, then I read your email notification. I belly laughed out loud all the way through it. The Olympics huh? :rotfl: As Peter Cottontail no less.... God's speed my lady, God's speed. :loll:I think I'll have my son remix your theme song to include a little ICE ICE BABY! That way you can stop periodically along the trail track and apply ice, and no one would be none the wiser. :tada:

I am so glad that I could be instrumental in launching your new athletic career. :yes: I am also elated that Mr Bolt will be displaced, for I have just the position for him. :wink: Yes indeed! I believe that I have a spot for him in my Flash Dance, oops I mean the Flash Mob dance. Yeah Mon!:egypdance:

Soooo, to answer your question as to how you can repay me, here's what you can do; send Mr Bolt over to my place front and center and I will instruct him further. :ok:

Sincerely,

BW The Flash Dance Mob Coordinator
 
Hope that helps

Hi TF you know that little problem I told you about ie, that every time you send me a message (even if its just a tick) I get the message not in triplicate but as many as 30 times. I know you can't do anything about it. I've mentioned it to Josephine, @bott, but I think things have to wait until BS has an update.

Anyways the purpose of the message is to say that my ratings score is going through the roof. Its as if I'm rigging the votes. Any day now I will cease to be a graduate and become prime minister. You may want to think long and hard before giving me a little tick in future. Unless of course you would like to be deputy PM. With my ratings anything is possible. Carol
 
Mr Bolt over to my place

You get Mr Bolt and I get Mr Cottontail!!!!! I think there should be a steward's enquiry. What say you ladies? @daughterstalker @Dabbe

ps: Rlucillem this is what passes for entertainment around here. Thought I'd include you as you seem down right now. It doesn't matter if you don't immediately get what's going on. I don't know what's going on either. In fact the more disconnected your reply is the better it will be received. Come on, I bet there is a little smile in there some where. x Carol
 
I give up. the machine has eaten half my message anyway so it makes even less sense than usual.
 
Where are you going? We always ask for a walk-in-shower that sometimes gets you a really nice room.

Hi Sue We are going to Amberley Castle, Arundel (In the Portsmouth direction). That's a brilliant idea about the shower, Ill give them a ring. Mind don't know if an original castle with a portcullis is the sort of place with a walk in shower - but I'm onto it.

turtle68 Just watched my first episode of Breaking Bad. Too early to say, but it kept my attention.
 
Peter Cottontail is Da Bomb! lol I can see you now going... Da WHAT??? :heehee: Google it and get your urban slang on. I plan on using a couple of your UK terms over here in the US and making new slang!

If you don't want Peter just say so, but I thought he had put some pep in your step as you are now entering the Olympics and displacing Bolt. What else was I supposed to do other than invite him into my Flash Dance the Flash Mob dance number. After all, it's my fault he won't be participating in the Olympics. Besides, we need someone else as fabulous as you to dance in your place. I'm sure he can't quite compare to you and the Jean Claude Van Damme split you were gonna do, but I will make do with him. :wink:
 
turtle68 Just watched my first episode of Breaking Bad. Too early to say, but it kept my attention.

I decided to leave Breaking Bad till I'm off narcotics myself. lol I got to the beginning of the 3rd episode Season 1 and had an emotional meltdown. I just kept saying something like "You don't know what you will do...You don't know what you will do... YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO!" I was referring to him deciding to break bad under his circumstances. About 5 minutes after my version of "The British are coming meets Alien Invasion" I was laughing at my emotional outburst. Though it was true, it was extreme. :scare: Since I'm already an emotional person riding an emotional roller coaster, that show will have to wait for me. It does seem interesting though. I feel too much for people, even when they're make believe, prescription meds just heighten those feelings. :cry:
 
YES! Sue. Mine are incognito strong. I type a whole paragraph and find I've left out words, reversed letters/words and I'm silly as all get out! :umm:Well... that's nothing new. I've been hoping to make a trip to the UK, but now that Carol is about become the Prime Minister, I must come and see you ladies. :heehee: Don't know when.. But I'm coming.
 
Hi TF you know that little problem I told you about ie, that every time you send me a message (even if its just a tick) I get the message not in triplicate but as many as 30 times. I know you can't do anything about it. I've mentioned it to Josephine, @bott, but I think things have to wait until BS has an update.

Anyways the purpose of the message is to say that my ratings score is going through the roof. Its as if I'm rigging the votes. Any day now I will cease to be a graduate and become prime minister. You may want to think long and hard before giving me a little tick in future. Unless of course you would like to be deputy PM. With my ratings anything is possible. Carol
Hi Carol,
No more ticks for you then.
I hope your knee benefits from some rest.
Take care,
Toothfairy x :bicycle2:
 
Oh No I've just read a couple of messages from people 18mths - 2 yrs post op who are really struggling. I was doing so well, keeping my pecker up, but this has brought my house of cards crashing down around my head. It seems I can go for a while being positive, being silly, getting a laugh where I can. And then WHAM it hits me round the head. Tonight the trigger was the messages. The nightmare stuff is always the same YOU WONT GET BETTER. THIS IS IT. YOU COULD EVEN GET WORSE. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE RIGHT KNEE DONE AT SOME STAGE. YOU WILL BE A CRIPPLE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. Now here come the tears.

I am nearly a Bonesmart veteran. I am not 7 weeks post op but 7 months plus post op. I should know better. Why am I behaving like this? I know we try and help each other and we laugh too, but there is just so much pain all around - its overwhelming. Think I'll have an early night. Tomorrow is another day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom