TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like eating baby corn as you would eat corn on the cob. Like Tom Hanks did in the movie "Big".
I do not recommend it, unless of course you grew up with that type of food.


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
@patient 99
I thought I saw on your last post the time you posted :) I am sorry you have a pain that
Wakes you up :sad: If it's not one thing, it's another:shrug: Everyone around here has a god awful
Cough. Jim has been coughing for 10 days straight :yikes: Doctor says it's post nasal drip, didn't
Give him any medicine. I finally got him to take a sick day today & just rest. He is quite Stubborn.
He has 350 sick days & never uses them. If he died, he would loss all but $ 3,500 worth. All the
Rest he would loose out on. :shocked:
If you are bored today, go to my thread, @tiredwife sent me a Golden-haired, muscular God :yahoo:
Love you the Mostest, I hope you feel better :console2:
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Jim has been coughing for 10 days straight

Hi Sweetness

Bad news. Post nasal drip?? Why should that make you cough for 10 days. I know doctors are holding back on antibiotics so that they can continue to effective, but sometimes these coughs are bacterial and need bios. No doubt you will be keeping a close eye on him.

You didn't answer my question (mind I don't blame you). Would you prefer boring everyday life posts or fantasy posts? Or you could have a bit of both. That way you'd have to work out real from unreal.

I'll skip over and take a look at your dishy God. Although these days I think I'd rather have a cup of cocoa (any chance @tiredwife )
 
@patient 99
My dearest Carol,
With Post nasal drip it drips down the back of your throat & makes
You cough.
Enough about Jim... My boring life leads me to have a very healthy
Fantasy Life. You would not believe the things that go through my
Mind:yahoo:I don't even have to try hard, I can see it in my mind's eye :blush:
Then, I snap back to my real life, picking up dog poop & cleaning cat
Throw-up off my bed comforter :rotfl:
I'll take Fantasy life any day :wink:
Have a wonderful night, I am off to work,
Love you much :friends:
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@patient 99
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
 
I'll take Fantasy life any day

I could have put money on it that you'd say this. I live in a fairly sedate town in Sussex. So imagine my surprise when coming out of Waitrose (a supermarket) I saw a notice outside the Conservative Club. It read `18 November Ladies Night. 3 male strippers and a drag queen'. Of course I am going (culture is my middle name).

I mention it because it will be a night that's half fantasy/half reality. Do you have this sort of thing in Mass.? I've been to 2 previously, but years ago. Its a completely different atmosphere when its all women. Some of the women really are outrageous - but its a big laugh. My sister and I will sit at the back (not my usual spot, but in this instance I prefer to watch rather than participate):heehee:

You know that saying `you never really know anybody'. Well when I last went to one of these events there was a woman in our group who always came across as very prim and proper. On the night however she was like a stag pumped with testosterone in the rutting season. I couldn't believe my eyes. Now me, I'm all mouth and no action.

You would not believe the things that go through my
Mind

:heehee::heehee:

Its just as well that thoughts are private. But you have to be careful not to let what you're thinking show on your face. I've gotten into loads of trouble with that one. Diana, can you put on a `Poker Face' when needs must? Something tells me that you can't. I suspect you are an open book? Am I right or am I right?


I snap back to my real life, picking up dog poop & cleaning cat
Throw-up off my bed comforter :rotfl:

You going for the sympathy vote AGAIN. Stop it.

Now I'm the proud owner of a smart phone I'll take some pictures at the stripper night - we can see if any of them beat the blonde god that tiredwife gave you.
 
@patient 99
Good Morning my Cuteness :wave:
Carol, You are right on the money, I am an open book, what you see, is what you get :)
Now, you my dear are a contradiction....On one hand, A prime & proper English Lady :cheers2:
On the other hand, A Vixen, full of unbridled sex appeal, A tiger, waiting to pounce on the
First Male who looks at you in a certain way :yahoo:
We are complicated Creatures, never knowing what side to show. :shrug:
We have Lady strip clubs around here. They look very dumpy, like a shack.
You can't find a better looking man than the one @tiredwife gave me :thud:
He is my ideal Male specimen, I don't share him with anyone ( not even you ):heehee:
When I am cold, I will wrap myself in his glorious, sun streaked hair :yes!:
Now, Look what you did !!!!! Gotta run.....Sven is calling my name :wink:
Thinking of you :friends:
Love,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@patient 99
If you don't know what to do with this fella, Your imagination needs a jump start :rotfl:
I'm sure he can bring you hot Chocolate make him massage your neck & shoulders :yes!:
Make him rub your feet, scrub your tub, feed you grapes. The sky's the limit :yahoo:
Have him chop down your trees ( after he paints your toe nails ) :cheers2: ENJOY.....
Talk Soon,
Love you the mostest :friends:
Diana :loveshwr:
 
On the other hand, A Vixen, full of unbridled sex appeal, A tiger, waiting to pounce on the
First Male who looks at you in a certain way

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Are you on drugs or what?

If you don't know what to do with this fella, Your imagination needs a jump start

Exactly. That's what I've been trying to tell you.

@tiredwife Jackie thanks for the hunk. Diana is going to send me a user manual.
 
@patient 99
Carol,
Don't laugh, I am not on drugs. Remember, I know you better than you know yourself :)
Your stints with "Wally", your time spent under the Lamp post, your stockings & high heeled
Stilloetto's. All adds up to.......One Hot Mamma :blush:
Release the inner "Carol" she's been pent-up for too long :happydance:She needs to run her fingers through
The glorious hair of a hunky, muscular man:yahoo:Don't fight this feeling :bignono: You know you want it !!!!!
If you will excuse me, I must go find "Sven"
My helping you, has helped me too much :rotfl: I must partake in the joy that is my imagination :happydance:
@tiredwife I'm afraid I've gone & excited myself once more :eyebrows: Please tell me to take it down a notch :beg:
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Hi Josephine, I have a follow up meeting with the second opinion OS(Paul Gibb, Nuffield Hospital) early December. He is seeing me as a private patient. I am hoping for answers. As this seems to depend on asking the right questions, I wanted to run things past you first.

All in all my knee is pretty good except for one thing. I cannot manage comfortably without my elastic calf support. It sits just below my knee and goes down to just below the calf. All the time its on, my knee/leg is comfortable, take it off and my knees aches, swells a little and has me looking around for the nearest seat. I've tried weening myself off it by leaving it off for short periods, but it hasn't helped reduce my dependance.

I've mentioned the support to this OS when I saw him 4 mths ago. He made no comment as I recall. I am a little worried that the support might be masking an undiagnosed problem - nothing feels loose, no heat to suggest infection, leg if fully weight bearing, ROM 120/0.

Are the questions I need to put to him as simple as :-

1.Without the elastic calf support my knee is very uncomfortable. Why?

2. What needs to be done to find out if the support is covering up a problem?

3. What can I do to end the need for the support (in addition to leaving it off for periods)?
I suspect this question will lead to my being advised to do more physiotherapy which I am totally sick of. I've had so much PT and it hasn't helped.


Anything you can add to make my meeting with the OS useful is much appreciated.
 
We don't do the dance until Friday night, practiced this morning. We just got back from California last night. Had a great trip but it's so good to be home. I wanted to ask you all about the weather in the U.K. Our group is planning a trip next year to England, Scotland, and Ireland. What's the best month to visit? We're thinking July and also September. What say you? H&B. Dorothy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom