TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dorothy, if you can fit it in it would be great to meet up (but quite understand if it doesn't fit in with your plans). I live one hour by train from central London. If its a possibility, let me know and we can discuss the most convenient way to do it - I make a nice lamb roast with mint sauce if you wanted to come to Chez Carol.

The best time to come to England. It has to be when the weather is at is best ie, June, July or August. But you know what they say about english weather - its so unpredicable. Early September is often a lovely month. But of course I am talking about the south east of England. Ireland is known for getting a lot of rain, and Scotland isn't known for its sunshine. But each place has its own charm and compared to the USA everything is very close to everything else.

You mentioned coming in a group. How many people? Do give me all the details. How very exciting.
 
I think they look okay but you might add that heaps of physio has never yet succeeded in helping this situation.
I hope you get some answers - have to confess that I'm mystified!
 
@patient 99
Hello Cuteness :wave:
Just stopping by to wish you a Happy Halloween !!!!
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits

All my Love,
Sweetness AKA.....Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@patient 99
I have been around, I am sorry I worried you :sorry: I heard you've been lost, with your GPS.
Those things have been known to send people into Water, into the Desert & Truck drivers
Under bridges to low for their trucks to make it :yikes:
I am glad you found your way home :loveshwr:I would hate to put an A.P.B out on you.
Thinking of you :friends:
All my bestest Love,
Diana :roseshwr:
 
Nothing would please me more, than to hear about your day

Now I am REALLY worried. I was expecting your message to say `NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DAY, BUT I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT MINE'. Its a.m. (I am not at my thinking best). I will get back to you ASAP with a plan/help. Hang on. Stay indoors. Keep warm and drink lots of fluids. Definitely stay away from all things sharp. I'LL BE BACK...................
 
@patient 99
Are you O.K ? Now you have me worried :scratch: I can't have an advisor who is popping in
& saying.... Hide the knives, stay indoors, drink lots of fluids :chinstroke:Are you sick ?
You are my right hand woman, my advisor, my confidant,
Where's my strong, Carol ? :shrug:
Love Always & Forever,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
My color is just fine, Thank You !! :) Everyone else is off kilter

That's my girl.

You are my right hand woman, my advisor, my confidant,

I know. But I've been advising and confiding like billyo and I haven't even had so much as a `like tick'. But you are the Queen. I must learn to wait my turn, you have a lot to attend to.

@tiredwife just between you me and the gatepost Queenie can be a bit temperamental. I think you should cut back on all the men stuff, its having a negative effect.


ps: btw are you the same colour all over?
 
@patient 99
Good Morning Cuteness,
I have been around the forum ticking some of your comments :) I especially like
Your comments in the social room ( very good Questions ) I hope you get some answers.
I hope this makes you Happy :loveshwr:
All my Love :friends:
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
I have been around the forum ticking some of your comments
I hope this makes you Happy

It does. I had 16 alerts today. I've never had 16 alerts - some were duplicates. But I don't care. Mike was away on business yesterday. On a Sunday we usually go out for a drink, but his being away meant we couldn't. It rained all day, so I decided I'd stay indoors. I had a good look round BS - places I've never visited before. Hells bells, there's a lot going on. I noticed a few of your posts, but I've never had alerts for them. I don't know why that happens. Clearly you are getting alerts, otherwise you'd not have noticed I was in Social Room.

I smiled when I read your post about the place you'd like to live. It was sooooooo you. I struggle to understand how come you like winter so much. But I do know that winters are different depending where you are. I was in Switzerland one winter. It was cold but it was crisp and dry with a beautiful blue sky. In England its not as cold, but it tends to be wet and grey. Even so, being warm seems better to me than being cold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom