TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carol would be so proud of me for stealing her identity, just to get what I want :)
We both think alike :friends:& will do what it takes to get what we want :egypdance:
I'm sorry I tricked you @tiredwife , but, my middle name is Carol as is my Mothers. I will use it
To further my Domination of collecting as many Big, Red, bouncy, LOL's as I can :happydance:
Do you still think I have a problem ?
If so.....my bags are packed for the Virgin Islands :capn:I'm checking myself into intervention :martini:
@patient 99 :martini: :swim: :tennis2: Are you coming ? :cool:
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@Pumpkln and @new knee in June Some place with beaches for the intervention sounds great. Sadly hubby still has a week of PT left and still isn't driving because of the Norco. Guess I will have to pass!
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
 
@tiredwife,
No problem, we will beam you up for a few days, and send Steve back and forth to PT as needed.
This is cyberspace after all, anything is possible.
 
Hi Sue, thought I'd message you as you and me appear to be only sane ones around these parts. Its odd isn't you think you know people, but you sure don't. I mean Diana, Well, she is cute and funny and loveable, but just between you me and the gate post `mad as a box of frogs' doesn't begin to get close. But D is consistent.

What I'm really surprised at is tiredwife and Pumpkln. Now I bet you thought the same as me ie, that they were `pillars of the establishment'. But NO. Chris thinks nothin of making neighbours trees disappear when they are on holiday, and tiredwife is tired because she is spending all her time creating hugh LOLs, Trees with Faces and things that look like this
]
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits

I think it best just to stay quiet for a day or two and hope the meds kick in. I strongly suggest you do the same.
 
@patient 99 Isn't @Pumpkln's and my fault at all, Diana is contagious and needs an isolation bubble!
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
I don't create the stuff, I just copy and paste off free sites. Of course all that searching can be rather tiring. You have a great day and go get your Diana shots before you catch it too!
 
@tiredwife @Pumpkln @patient 99
WARNING.....This is an update from the C.D.C.....:sos:....WARNING !!!!!!! ......
There have been confirmed cases of "Dianaiatis" around the globe...:yikes:
Symptoms include, but are not limited too,
1, An uncontrollable desire to collect as many Big, Red, Bouncy, L.O.L's as is humanly
Possible.
2. Starts out like this :heehee: & spreads to :rotfl: & finally :loll:
3, Patients have a desire to steal others identities, Don't fall for this.....They are very convincing.
There Is No Cure, your only salvation is to go along for the ride :biking:
Sincerely,
United States Department of Health:bow:
 
think we scared off Carol!

No way. I'm a big, ruff, tuff, cream puff. I aint scared of nothin. And if I am, Queenie will make it alright for me.

Now come on you lot. Shape up. Think about our image. If others are passing by, what will they think?

Now what follows is a SENSIBLE post. That's right. You read it correctly. So stop cutting and pasting, doing things with fire pits and swopping identities. Drum roll.


Its been 19 months and 1 day since my TKR . For the first time I went the whole day without my compression sleeve (its 6.30 pm but I wont be putting it on now).:wowspring:My goal is to be compression free for my holiday. @Pumpkln Chris I will wear it on the plane, but hopefully only the plane. When I walk its the oddest feeling. I can feel all the internal stuff eg, tendons, muscles, ligaments moving as I bend and straighten. But apart from the weirdness and some stiffness and a little swelling I've no serious pain. I'm a little nervous about going abroad. I keep asking M `do you think I'll be OK doing this, that and the other'. He always says the same thing `Yes, You'll be fine'. Diana, Will I be OK?

The flight leaves at 7.30am. We need to be at the airport 2 hrs beforehand. We should get to the hotel by 13.00. So that is 7.5 hrs travelling in a car, plane and a taxi. I am scaring myself just thinking about it.

End of sensible POST. Ladies, Its all yours now:heehee: xx
 
@patient 99 if you have long ways between flights ask for a wheelchair. Laurie (madinana) got to load first on her recent flight, of course you will need your OS note to say you have a fake knee. Keep your toes wiggling and elevate when you can. You will be fine. (serious enough?) (See I can behave myself!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@patient 99
Well, This is the best news I have heard all day :happydance:I am so proud of you :) I think you should
Bring your compression hose ( just in case you do a lot of walking ) I think you could even Salsa dance. :dancy:
Also, I would bring some Advil or Aleve. I never leave home without my Advil.
@tiredwife must think I sneezed all over her, coughed in her face, & infected her with some God
Awful Disease :dead:I think she is a Hypochondriac & a bit of a Drama Queen :heehee: If she asks you
If I said that, I can pretend I am Sue. :bolt:
All my Love & a basket full of :catdance:
Diana ......A.K.A....Sue :loveshwr:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom