TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go Carol a funny click. Please post photos of the Squirrel vs Carol events, the one with the most nuts at the end of the match wins! Or is that the one that is most nuts wins!
Keep us posted on the outcome :heehee:.
 
You didn't comment on my joke today :bawl:Didn't you like it

Miss D this is not dissimilar to me soliciting like/funny clicks.:snork: Veggy joke - words fail me.
Are there many more:fingersx:.

Friday 22nd is a big day for me. I've got a man coming to chop down trees in my garden. M. doesn't know about it. I'm expecting fireworks. I've tried diplomacy and it got me no where so I'm going for the direct approach.

I worked with a counsellor one time who used to say if something is worrying you, think about the very worst outcome. Once you face that, and come to terms with it, you are home and dry. I've tried doing that with the tree issue. No way do I feel home and dry!:yikes::yikes::sos::bow::dead: . All advice very welcome.

And you? I know you've another holiday coming up fast. Where you going to and what will you get up to? Cuteness.
 
@Ready44 I tried to find your thread but you don't have one. Some people prefer just to read posts, but if you ever want to talk about how things are going with your TKR I will do what I can to help. Carol
 
Carol,
I tried to tag Ready44 for you, but cannot find them? I have seen her so am at a loss to figure this out.
 
Was my joke funny or
Not ? :tantrum:

Holy mother of God. YES. I laughed so much I ended up in A&E. It took 2 doctors to talk me down. Then I told them the joke and they couldn't stop laughing either. 2 more doctors were called.............................
 
@patient 99
Dear Cuteness,
I promise not to tell anymore Vegetable jokes :bawl:Our friendship means more to me
Than Peas, Kumquarts, Tomato, beans :friends:
How many trees are you planning on taking down ? Will Mike notice them missing ?
Sept. 11 Jim & I rented a room in Ogunquit, Maine for 3 nights. They have a Hot tub over
Looking the Atlantic Ocean, I will be partaking in some Maine Lobster, New England Clam
Chowder & frozen Strawberry Daiquiris :martini: They have a walking path ( marginal way )
That follows along the Atlantic for 2 miles to a town called Perkins Cove :walking:I hope to give
This new knee a run for its money. Indoor pool, outdoor pool, new gym, fine dining, & time
With my wonderful husband. ( Who by the way, Loves my Jokes ):rotfl:
I hope your knee is doing well,
Talk Soon,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@Pumpkln
Maine & New Hampshire are my idea of Heaven on Earth :) Especially in the Fall &
Winter. I am so fortunate to be able to take a hour & a half drive to the most beautiful
Scenery in the Country. I wouldn't live anywhere else.
Chris,
Are you going to miss my vegetable jokes ? :sorry: I had to stop for Carol's sanity.
Sweet Dreams :sleep:
Diana
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom