TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@patient 99
Hello Carol :wave:
This is "Serious" Diana wondering how your Knee is Feeling ? Is the P.T. Helping any ?
I am planning a few trips up to Maine for my 26th Anniversary :happydance:& then camping the week
Of August 13....I will be :realing:& having a few :martini:In a tent. I hope your Knee is behaving.
Serious Diana....What a wonderful post to Carol :friends:
Goofy Diana.....but, I have a really good Vegetable joke :beg:
Serious Diana.... It will have to wait...:no-fin:
Goofy Diana....:bawl::cry:
Love You, Always :loveshwr:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Hi Diana, I saw the post about still recovering into year 2. Its very encouraging.

Are you an experienced camper? all mod cons plus the candelabra ?


Should we be worried?

Thanks for checking on me. I'm good. Not long now for your husband's second TKR. Will you/he do anything differently second time round? Carol
 
@patient 99
Hello Carol :wave:
I camp the way God intended, no modern conveniences, a tent, Jim, water out of a faucet,
A pond for :realing:& :swim: I just booked our site...August...13,14,15 :yes!: Next year I
Will get a cabin & because Jim is a Senior Citizen I will save $100.00.:happydance:I knew I kept him
Around for a reason :old:
Vegetable Joke of the Day.......
Now, Listen Carefully........
What did the Mamma pea say to the baby pea ( Who had to go to the bathroom )while camping ?
Answer.....Kumquart ( come squat ) behind this tree :rofsign::rotfl::rofsign::loll::rotfl::rofsign:
This is so funny, it bears repeating...:rofsign::loll::rotfl:
Love Ya,
Diana....(AKA) Sweetness :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
@patient 99
Why should you never commit a crime in a Field ? :shrug:
Answer..... Because the Potatoes have "Eyes" & the Corn has "Ears" :rotfl::rofsign::rotfl::rofsign:
@tiredwife Your response to this joke will ensure your place in "PROMISED LAND":yahoo:
Serious Diana.....Carol, How is your Knee ?
Have a great Weekend,
Diana :SUNsmile:
 
Diana - I love your style of writing. Very poetic. I actually cannot remember jokes at all so I love your Kumquart joke. I camp with most all the conveniences now. Did you see the tornado pictures that tore thru the campground in Virginia? That is where we camped for at least ten years! We had just moved up from a tent to a 25 year old camper that was just a tent on wheels! We had hurricane and tornado watches when we were there but I never thought it would happen! And there was no where to run - the nearest store was about an hour away. You could catch an unlimited amount of blue claw crabs and fish from their docks! Heaven. Had so much fun.

Carol how is your knee behaving? I am at a friends right now that is on a steep hill and my knees are not liking it at all! You have been quiet this week - Diana needs to post more veggie jokes!
 
@patient 99 Hubby says, probably not. What I will do differently is not worry as much while he is in surgery. He has had a lot of surgeries but not like tkr. This time I won't be as nervous. I will take a wider variety of candy for the nurses. The first time my daughter (an RN) brought up a pail of chocolate candies for the nurses -Nurse bait. I added butterscotch candies and the liked that, so this time we will do a bigger variety to meet all their wants. We also bought another wedge pillow so the whole foot of the bed will be raised. Last knee was the left and he sleeps on the left side of the bed, so that worked fine. With the right I want to make sure it doesn't come off the side of the wedge so we will just raise the whole foot of the bed.
@new knee in June :rofsign::loll::rotfl::rotfl:
 
@Jozilla
You really Love my Kumquart joke ? I am soooo Happy :) It is an international joke & has
Different meaning in England & Canada & some poor woman in Missouri :whistle: We had a storm where
A tree feel on a poor girl while in her tent. Very dangerous !
Now, @tiredwife due to your correct response to my previous joke ( :rotfl::rofsign::loll:)
The gates of the "Promised Land" are open to you.....:welome:Now, pass me a Kumquart :martini:
What did the Tomato say to the Celery ?
Answer..... Stop Stalking me....:rofsign::rotfl::loll::rofsign::rotfl:
Evening Ladies,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
Diana another great veggie joke!!! Carol will be so happy to read her thread tomorrow. You make us very happy in the Promised Land! Thank you. Thank you.
 
@tiredwife
The water's fine, Go get your Chocolate :) The Alligators have been rounded up &
Put in the Zoo. Do you know what they wear when they go to the beach ?
Answer.......Zoo Kinnies ( Zucchini's ) ( Bikini's) :rotfl: :rofsign::loll::rotfl::rofsign:
@patient 99
Carol,
I am officially the funniest person I know :rotfl: Another gem of a vegetable joke, you won't
Find it on " GOOGLE" because I made it up :yahoo:See how it flows into the conversation.
I have out done myself :yes!:
I am....The Sweetest, Funniest, Jokester in all of Bonesmart Land :happydance::happydance:
I am the QUEEN of all things Vegetable :bow::bow:
My Humor knows no bounds, I have it & nobody can take it away from me :egypdance:
Please don't any international Folks tell me this is not funny or you don't understand my joke :no-fin:
Off to work,
Diana.... P.s....When I get home, I better have more than 1 smiley face, I have Spoken :bow::bow:
 
When I get home, I better have more than 1 smiley face, I have Spoken

@new knee in June
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
[Bonesmart.org] Everything Comes to She Who Waits
 
It's Official, I am the QUEEN :yes!: Bottomshollow says I am & she is a Moderator :happydance:So, it
Must be true.
I want to Thank my numerous subjects for your undying loyalty to me. :bow::bow:
Now, As soon as my head leaves the clouds, I must practice my royal wave :wave:
Queen Diana :catbutterfly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom