TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its times like these when you really get to know who your friends are. Now Jozilla I always had you down as a steady kind of gal, but you've well and truly nailed your colours to the mast with this comment. I'm strapping on my vegetables - two ENORMOUS LEEKS - and I'm looking for trouble. You better hope Madam D has something more than pee to face me and my troops (Ooops as yet I don't have any troops, but I know I can rely on @JustJeff and @tiredwife). Carol
Hmm.. looking at my garden if you can wait a month I'll have a bunch of rotten tomatoes. :)
 
I'm escaping abroad, you are all just too funny for me!
Speak soon.
Dabs xxx
 
@patient99
You are a clever woman, saying I am the Best at everything I do :) I think @tiredwife is
Playing us for a couple of fools, this will not be tolerated in "PROMISED LAND":no-fin: As of today
The "PROMISED LAND" is closed for some up-grades I am working on :bow::type: Such as,
A Stockade for infidels, a thumb screw machine ( so folks will laugh when I tell them too )
A continuous Loop of my all time best VEGETABLE jokes :yes!: & a deep chocolate lake with Alligators
Swimming about:shocked: I have Spoken....:bow::bow:You can't have a Coup against me, did you forget
My "WARRIORS" They were born of marble to do my bidding :bow:
@Jozilla
When you pee in the woods, does your twin wipe ? :loll::rofsign::rotfl::rofsign::loll:
I still got it & don't you ever forget it !!!!!!! :yahoo:
Diana for President 2016.....:yes!: Total World Domination is my Goal.....:cheers2:
 
Diana - I think we could and should elect a president with your humor! My twin looks exactly like me, same tkr scar and all, but she is a lot more mischievous. Has gotten me into all kinds of trouble too!
 
so folks will laugh when I tell them too
:rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign:

A continuous Loop of my all time best VEGETABLE jokes
:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:


Where you been? I've been having a fine time, telling jokes about peas and leeks and all manner of incontinent vegetables.

Sweetness, I've just had a thought. Do you think we just might be stark raving mad? I mean is it normal for 2 grown women to go on and on and on about vegetables? And then there's you and them virtual Warriors. And then there's Me with my megalomania (and you have that too). And then there's you with those Walnuts. And there's you again with the imaginary Promised Land. And then there's me with my tendency to keep counting the hair's on the palms of my hand.

What do you think? Might I be on to something? Cuteness.
 
:rotfl: I love it. This is great. I am not fond of alligators in my chocolate either! Oh, my!
 
@patient 99 Okay I am stumped now, how can I mark my own comment? Wow, the icons for comments doesn't show up on my own posts. OOOhh I see - you quoted my post and I marked that funny because laughter breeds laughter and you where laughing. If you want I can undo, but I love laughter. That's why I married my husband - he makes me laugh with him.
 
@patient 99
I have been re-reading your post & was shocked to find! it was you leading the revolt :yikes:
Good thing you came to your senses :skep: Now, VEGETABLE JOKE of the day...........
What vegetable was not allowed on Noah's Ark ?
Answer....Leeks !!!!!! This is were you all come in with :rotfl::rofsign::loll::rotfl::rofsign:
@tiredwife Could I interest you in a dip in the Lake of Chocolate ? :swim:@Jozilla
I like that you have a mischievous evil twin, I possibly have a position for her in "The PROMISED
LAND"
Cuteness,
I find living in a fantasy world, much nicer than living in a real world :yahoo:
I have spoken....:bow::bow:Time for :martini::martini::martini:
 
No joke will be as funny as my Kumquart Joke. It took imagination, thought & everything
I had in me. Plus, it was mine, it was not on "GOOGLE" It was an original. The "PROMISED LAND"
Started out like this :catbutterfly::doggie: :SUNsmile: :martini: Now, Thumb screws, Alligators & Stockades
Have taken over :sad: Where Oh, Where have I gone wrong ? :cry:
Have a nice Sunday Evening,
Beach Tomorrow :swim:
Love,
The big "D" :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Enjoy the beach!! Is it beautiful in the Promised Land with white sand and turquoise water???
 
Boy, I miss a lot when I don't get the alerts!!

@new knee in June, my favourite vegetable joke so far is todays joke. The Kumquat joke took too much effort for me to get. More of a reflection on my brain than your ability to tell jokes. :cheers:

@patient 99 - you ask if perhaps you may be crazy, a valid question to be sure but why question it at all?? If it keeps you smiling and makes you forget the pain even for a minute, lets keep it!! Love the energy that you and Diana have created through your banter on your thread. In the event that you are taking a survey and that is why you asked the question...well yes, you are crazy! :snork:

@tiredwife, you do like to stir the pot don't you? Always good to throw a bit of water on a heating fry pan to keep the sizzle up isn't it? :)

Hope everyone is doing well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom