TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick myself in the Butt :egypdance:ROM is over 140. I have to run...
Diana, So pleased for you. I'd be fibbing if I said I wasn't a little bit envious. But I know what you will say to that `your turn will come'.

No visits to PL today. Just lots of jobs - ironing, hair cut, food shopping. Its going to be 30 degrees today. Unheard of temperatures for south east England. So jobs early on and then a shady spot.


Don't you like my Vegetable jokes ?

:what::what::what: Of course I like your veggy `jokes' <grin> I am your biggest fan (may be your only fan, but its quality over quantity every time) <chuckle>. Don't you be letting the competition on Bettle's thread get to you.
You ARE Diana..............The Queen of PL .

ps: I bet if you wanted to you could suck your own toes.

xx Carol
 
@patient 99
Good Morning My Cuteness :loveshwr:
We finally have good weather, 80's & no mugginess. I hate humidity :tantrum:About the toe thing,
I definitely could suck my toes & anyone else's for that matter. But, ( here's something you don't
Know about me ) I can't stand to touch toes :shocked:I can't paint my toenails or my daughters.
Another thing about me....I can't stand for anyone to touch my ears.:yikes: Freaks me out,
Always has, Always will :shrug:
I have the best Vegetable Joke for you today:happydance:You won't find it on "GOOGLE" because I made it up.
Are you ready, here goes.......
VEGETABLE JOKE OF THE DAY.........:happydance::yay::egypdance:
A family of peas was camping, the baby pea told the Momma pea he had to go to the Bathroom.
The mamma Pea said..."Kumquat ( come squat ) behind this tree" :rotfl::rofsign::loll::rotfl::loll::rofsign::rotfl: :loll:
I still have it & always will :yes!: You have it too Carol, just not as much as me.
Have a Kneesy Day,
Love,
Diana :roseshwr::roseshwr:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stand for anyone to touch my ears

Hi Diana, strange isn't it? Makes you wonder what its all about. I don't like to say or hear the word `vein' and I usually faint if they try to stick needles in my Vs. They can stick them any where else and I'm cool. What happens when you go to the hairdressers? Do you have to put little covers over your ears to protect them?


The mamma Pea said..."Kumquat ( come squat ) behind this tree"

I don't get it:rotfl::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign::rofsign: Why would Mamma Pea call her infant Kumquat? A Kumquat is a little orange thingy not a little pea. So it doesn't make sense :rofsign::rofsign::loll::loll::rotfl::rotfl:

Once you had it. Now ?????????? Nothing stays the same for ever. I can feel my promotion in the air.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@patient 99
Dearest Carol,
The mamma pea doesn't call her child a Kumquat :loll:Have you ever been camping & had
To pee ? You would squat behind a tree :blush: She is telling him to "Come Squat" get it !!!!!!!
This is my best joke. Possibly you are too proper an English Lady for such behavior.
Let's ask @71Beetle @tiredwife & @JustJeff Is my joke Funny or not :shrug:
Remember I am the Owner of "Promised Land" I better see a lot of these :rotfl::loll::rofsign:
Sincerely,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez Diana,

What can I say...your jokes are funny...usually. I did get a chuckle from it but I do understand why Carol would ask why mamma pea is calling her child a Kumquat. You have to think of the audience. Perhaps Carol was not receptive to the humour of that particular joke. It does not mean it's not funny. (does this answer allow me to stay in the Promised Land?) :beg:

Hope you both have a fantastic weekend!!
 
Ok Diana I am with you. Grew up peeing behind trees. Maybe it's a northeast thing in the U.S. I don't always post but love reading your threads. Priceless in the Promised Land.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@Jozilla
Thank You :thankyou::thankyou:Somebody understands Me :happydance:All those Summer's of Poison
Ivy in unmentionable areas, Priceless :yahoo:Now, @patient 99 & @71Beetle in order to stay in
Good standing with "Promised Land" I require :rotfl::rofsign::loll:Even if my jokes aren't funny or
Understood. I have Spoken.....:bow::bow:
Still "Queen of the Mighty, Mighty "WARRIORS" :happydance:
Owner of "PROMISED LAND" :dancy:
Jokester of all things VEGETABLE....:yes!: ( In U.S.A ) :heehee:
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
You have to think of the audience.

Lisa, You know that vacancy for a peace maker in the Far East - well you just got it. You my girl are a natural. Now I'm off to speak to Madam D., who, I think, is nosily building up to a take over of the planet, no, the solar system, no the universe.
 
Ok Diana I am with you.

Its times like these when you really get to know who your friends are. Now Jozilla I always had you down as a steady kind of gal, but you've well and truly nailed your colours to the mast with this comment. I'm strapping on my vegetables - two ENORMOUS LEEKS - and I'm looking for trouble. You better hope Madam D has something more than pee to face me and my troops (Ooops as yet I don't have any troops, but I know I can rely on @JustJeff and @tiredwife). Carol
 
The mamma pea doesn't call her child a Kumquat

Dearest Diana,

Its not good for you to have me rolling in the aisles at ALL your vegetables jokes - you might end up believing you are Omnipotent. I'm not a wet lettuce. I have done my share of outdoor pea-ing. I once turned a mushroom green (but that's another story).


in order to stay in
Good standing with "Promised Land" I require

I REQUIRE

And that is what happens when you have total power - Caligula, Ghenis Khan, Attila the Hun. Do you want Diana, Queen of the Promised Land, etc etc etc. to go down in history along these guys? I think not. That is why you NEED ME, CAROL to keep you grounded.

ps Lisa, Jozilla. Its not too late to change sides.
 
@patient 99 I think you are planning a coup of the Promise Land! Should Diana be worried? Personally after reading back over some of your post I have desided you are the Humor Queen. You have a natural way of it that is great. Sorry Diana!
 
Ladies, Of course your comments are, as always, valuable and of immense importance. But I wish to withdraw my challenge. I don't know where The Queen of the Promised Land is right now, so I'll get this in first. Diana was, is and always will be No. 1. I am but a Pretender to the Crown. Let Pea - ce reign. Carol

ps: @tiredwife You can't keep playing this :bawl: card. It worked with the chocolate. But that's your lot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom