TKR Everything Comes to She Who Waits

Status
Not open for further replies.
@patient 99
Good Morning Sweetness,
My knees are both fine, Thank You for asking :) It was just "One of those days"
I believe if we have a few glasses of wine, we would see more of each other in
"The Promised Land":martini:I hope you had a wonderful time with your sister :happydance:If she
Is anything like you, I'm sure you did :friends:
Here is your Vegetable joke for the Day :SUNsmile:
How do you make a Soup rich ?:shrug:
Answer... Put in 14 carrots... ( 14 K ) :rotfl::rofsign::loll::rotfl::rofsign:
Have a Wonderful Weekend,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:P.S... This is riddle 3 out of 5 months worth of daily riddles :roseshwr:
 
This is riddle 3 out of 5 months worth of daily riddles
I notice you very carefully side stepped my question about where you get all this stuff from. I'm assuming its a trade secret. Of course you could be making them up when you're at work. Where is it you work, I've half a mind to let them know just what's going on. The charge being ` making up `jokes' in work time for the sole purpose of harassing on a daily basis a frail english woman. :heehee::heehee::heehee::heehee:
 
@patient 99
Dearest Carol,
I am my own Boss, I am the only one that I work with :happydance:I only work for the best, ME !!!!!
I could tell you I belong to a "Vegetable joke a day Club" But, I would be lying :heehee: My mind is so quick
They just come to me :yay:
I do this not to Harass a fragile, old, English Woman, But to cheer up a Dear Friend :friends:Who is
Trying to pass the time.
Let's have a wine & meet in the "PROMISED LAND" :martini: :catbutterfly::puppysmooze:
Can you believe those "Bonesmartie's on Beetles Forum ? I don't think they know who I am :shrug:
Sending :loveshwr::loveshwr::roseshwr::roseshwr:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
I do this not to Harass a fragile, old, English Woman, But to cheer up a Dear Friend :friends:Who is
Trying to pass the time.

Oh shucks Sweetness, now I feel bad. But before I apologise where did the `old' come from?

Can you believe those "Bonesmartie's on Beetles Forum ? I don't think they know who I am


Incredible. I bet they don't know who Bobby Womack is either. You know how the Jehovah Witnesses going from door to door, town to town spreading the word. Well I think we have got to get out there and do the same. The Queen of the Promised Land and the champion of all things Vegetable can't hide her light under a mushroom. Let's start tomorrow.


Let's have a wine & meet in the "PROMISED LAND"

Oh Yes. Goody, goody.
 
@patient 99
Good Morning Cuteness :wave:
Plans for today, Jim & I will be pitching a tent in the backyard ( way down back )
We will start a fire in the fire pit, order Pizza, make S'mores & get all Sticky :wink: This is a
Staycation :yes!:I think I will also make some Strawberry Daiquris :martini:Today is the last nice
Day before 3 days of thunder storms & heavy rain:blackcloud:
Vegetable Joke of the day..........
What vegetable do you not want on your Bathroom Floor ?:shrug:
Answer......Pea ( pee ).....:rotfl::rofsign::loll::rotfl::rofsign:
Have a great Weekend,
Love,
Sweetness ( AKA....Diana ) :loveshwr::loveshwr::roseshwr::roseshwr:
 
@patient 99
I will be visiting the "Promised Land" for a few days on Vacation :happydance:I won't be posting,
But will be thinking of you :friends:Talk when I return....
Love,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
You do more now than I did before my surgery. Please slow down. I took the wonderful advice I got here and I feel better and my attitude has changed. I am constantly,scared I am not doing enough, fast enough. I got back on my meds, and rest and do physical therapy carefully without pain. I still am uncomfortable and have pain sometimes, we will heal. Great advice here, rest please.
 
@patient 99
Good Morning My Cuteness :wave:
I missed You :loveshwr:We had the opportunity to go down the "Cape" ( Cape Cod ) for free.
So we had a wonderful time :swim:& :martini: It was the "Promised Land" I know & Love :roseshwr:
I am going to get as much "Beach" time as possible in the next few weeks, It's good for my soul !!!
Our Staycation was a success, you can talk "Knees" & "Stickiness" in the same sentence :rotfl:
Here's your riddle for the day.......
What did the Mama Melon tell the Daughter Melon ?
Answer...... You can't elope ( Cantaloupe ) with him, He's the Pitts :rotfl::rofsign::loll::rotfl::rofsign:
Why does @JustJeff think you are old ?:shrug:
Thinking of you :friends:
Love,
Diana :loveshwr::roseshwr:....AKA....Sweetness :flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom