Guest viewing is limited

Doing Right This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Tasia. of course it's about your knee since everything is connected. I'm SO glad to read that news.

Beat cancer!
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Tashia thats wonderful news and such a good pick you up!! Things can only get better from here on in.

Take care, relax and have a wonderful summer - when it actually arrives!! :friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Wonderful news!
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

I would like to thank all for your thanks to my wonderful news. So Randi, Gottomshollow, PooShay, Aretha, speccybecky, karmigirl, andPleinair5 , all of you are in my special family on this site. Its so good to have a family like you. All take care and continue to recover so we all can celebrate our success together. All take care and stay safe. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Wonderful news! Glad to hear all is well with you.
What a relief for you.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Punkin thank you for sharing my good news. In some ways I forget I even had Cancer because my hip and knee Replacements are now my focus. But way deep it is still very much on my mind. Now I just need my date for my other knee and I can start putting my life in order (I hope). How are you doing? I hope all is well. Take care and stay safe. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Tashia,
Glad you are doing well. Going on my first solo plane trip tomorrow, 4 days in Orange County.
Have my second opinion in progress for my knee pain, hope to find out next week if he is willing to see me.
Take care
 
Put in all in the hip recovery one I guess. Most of my posts are in the hip after surgrey so thats were it should be. Tonight my stomach is really score, I wish I could find out what is causing all the problem or find the solution so I could get out of pain. Put all in hip recovery. I will start posting there only. Tashia

Tashia....I was able to do the necessary merges. You now have one knee recovery thread and one hip thread. Your threads about a pet and the one in the social forum are still there too.

You are in great shape to go forward!!! So post wherever it seem appropriate with these threads (or a new one on a different topic).

@tashia:
 
Jamie, Thank you so much for putting them together because I feel that right now my main concern is my upcoming surgrey and my hip working out. I do feel at times that the knee that needs operation really is a pain in many ways. I have started having messages and it has helped greatly however both legs are very swollen. I'm thinking about having this checked before I even consider a trip. Have a good weekend and a safe one. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Now that I am facing another Full knee Replacement I want to get on with it and get over and start working on recover. One thing is waiting is driving me:hairpulling: but more because I want to be out of pain and drive again and get me a dog to walk with among the trails. My hip and knee turned out great so this will also. Everyone take care. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Hi Tashia,

I really really hope that you get a date soon for the knee replacement, its so frustrating waiting for this. Have they given you any indication when its likely to be, as knowing that is better than nothing. When it does come, you know that we will all be on here to help you through any down moments you have afterwards, and I am sure having faced what you have already, that it will just be another step in your recovery.

I pray that it will be soon, and you can get that dog, and get back to living life again to the full.

Lots of love xxxx :friends:
 
aretha thank you so much for helping me while I wait to get the date. I did call and thy asked me how much time do I need? I told them one day so I could not eat the day of the surgery. Now we wait. My surgen is so good everyone wants him so it is a waiting game. He has done my right knee and hip so he knows me and I know him. That is so important. Got my hair cut today. I am trying to stay busy so I don't go :wacko: This is a test for patience. I thought I had already taken that test.:th_heehee:Take care and stay safe. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Today was another excellent day. My medicane is really working so far. Think I have gotten on top of it but my feet are still tender. Got to go sewing tonight and had a blast. Hope everyone has a Happy Mother Day. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Thanks bottomshollow, I hope you had a good day too. I am really getting nervos over the surgrey. I have found out that my daughter can't make the surgery or can't come after the surgery to take care of me, which means i will have to a nursing home. After spending time you are able to take care of yourself. I personal hate nursing homes, I find the days are very busy because of the schedule that they have. Its the night that are so long. I talked to the surgical nurse and see has me on stand-by so I won't have much time from when I'm contacted to the date of operation. So I find myself pretty much all on my own. Which I find scary and most of all boring at night. You don't know which nursing homes you go to until your on your way to it. Some are night mares. Wish it was all over with. Thats all from me. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Tashia, please don't worry, I am sure that it will be fine, and that hopefully the nights won't seem too long or lonely. Do you have a laptop that you can take with you so that you can speak to all the Bonesmarties at night that are always on line, and if you can't sleep. Failing that they should be able to give you something to help you sleep the night away, maybe something you can find out about before the surgery.

You need this op, so think positively, once it is over and you are on your way to recovery, its one step nearer getting your life back, and as you so rightly say "getting back to living life again to the full".

Lots of love
Aretha xxx:friends:
 
aretha, While I hate nursing home is when I had my knee done my roommate died the third night. She was very old and death does happen but as a roommate I found this so depressing and my pain did not get under control until after she died. I also finely got out of that room and got a cool room mate. I like being around life not death. Tomarrow is another day so hopefully it will be better. Everyone take care. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
I have found that my Cancer medication is not working as well as needed. I see the Cancer doctor next week so it can hopefully be fixed. Since it does control moods I find that when I post it helps me to keep eye of the medicane. the pain medication is also infering with it. Just something I will have to deal with until after surgrey whenever it is. Since I am on standby I don;t think getting a pet is a good idea until after surgrey because I could get a call the day after getting the pet and either have to board or have to return it. That isn't right so I will wait. I was really looking forward to getting a fussy little creature. Have been working on getting my stuff in sewing so when I get home all I have to do is start sewing. I'm trying to come up with something to do in the nursing home so I won't get so board and so far I haven't found a craft yet. Well thats all from me, I hope to get some sleep but I am waiting for a pain pill to work before I can go back or just forget until taking a nap this afternoon. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom