Doing Right This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I try to post a new thread and it didn't work again, I don't know what I am doing wrong. I would like to post in recovery but somehow recovery won't accept me.:sos:this is gettin:tantrum: I have worked so hard to be on the other side. Are other people having problems started new posts? :puppysmooze:Tasia:bicycle1:
 
I have just relized I not eating well. My tummy is not the best. I think its just all the stuff going on. Summer and heat have always been a challenge for me. My knee is great. I am going to try to start my posts with a postive instead of a negative. This last surgrey has really drained me. I do hope everyone is ok. I know some of you are really having many challenges every moment. Please hang in there. You belong to a great family that will support you. :puppysmooze:Tashia:bicycle1:
 
Tashia, I know you want to get a thread started on the recovery side. I don't know what the problem is for you, but here are some instructions which I hope will enable you to get a recovery thread started.

1. Go to the Knee Recovery Forum Area. On the upper right hand corner, you will see a black oblong that says "Post New Thread". Click on it

2. A title box should come up. Type in the title of your thread.

3. Just below the title box should be the regular dialogue box. Type in your post. When you are finished, click on the Post Reply button. With any luck, your new thread will be started.
I will be looking out for it so I can post to you.
[Bonesmart.org] Doing Right This Time
Judy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom