Guest viewing is limited

Doing Right This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Margaret, That lunch sounds so good. when I come to New Zealand we go out and have lunch.:th_heehee: Just kidding. I'm glad you had a good day and with your shoes. Isn't it something that something so simple makes all the differeent in the world. My spelling is really bad tonight because the thought of more surgrey doesn't make me happy. To have my apartment done will be great. I am going to have a car soon. I sure hope so I need to be able to get out of my apartment and get me a dog. I am a animal person so a dog would sure be nice to have. Well thats enough from me do have a great weekend. Do take care and be safe. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Today is a day of pain. But thats what happens with life and living alone. You have to do lots of things by yourself. Sometimes I get tired of dealing with pain but that is life. As we go old that comes with life. Please don't get me wrong I do have lots of pain free but at moments you get tired of dealing with pain. Well I have done :cry4:so now its time to look forward to having company. Everyone take care and have a fun weekend. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Had a better day than yesterday. The weather is ruff but I am safe and sound in my apartment.Now getting ready for company. I do hope everyone is having a safe weekend and some fun. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Today my right leg is tight just under the knee replacement. I no dough hurt it moving the furniture. Well I did it so now I have to take care of the problem. I don't think its bad, its just unhappy. My hip is unhappy to. oh well. Have to take a easy. Hope all is well with everyone and all are having a good weekend. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Tonight I hurt so back I could scream. My tummy is hurting like mmm also. Really sad.:doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Stomach is better. Had a good cry that always help. To those who are reading this you will find when you feel better, there is a 80% of overdoing it. So please don't do what I just did. I am in the 80% of overdoing it. The 80% is my opion, not a sciencetific poll.:th_heehee: Everyone do take care and enjoy this week. Do take care and be careful. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:no2:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

PooShay my tummy is better. Thank you for caring. As they say in recover its ups and downs. Now my knees are hurting. I do hope you are having a better time than I am right now. Please don't get me wrong I have come a long way but when you hurt you hurt. I did lots of moving furniture and boy did I over do it. ore I could look at the good side and say When you get more active you are going to hurt. Not as bad but you do hurt. I hope you are having a good night sleep. Please stay safe and take care. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Tashia, take it easy and try not to move to much furniture around, plenty of time to do that when you have days that are not so bad for you. Take care of yourself, and rest up, and stay positive. Hurting is so stressful, it takes it out of you, and its hard to stay positive when you hurt, so please go easy on yourself and let time be your healer.

Take care Tashia, Happy Easter :friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Aretha, You are right. I think why I am so frustrated is I still need a knee and possible a hip done. I had a hip and knee done and I am half way finished. Since this surgerys are ruff its hard to feel that I have two more years to go before I am finished with it. I am so much better but I do have my moments and thank you for bring to my attention on how negative I have gotten. In a moment of pain you are right it is hard to stay postive. I did overdue it but to have to move during this does make it more challenged. thank you and please stay safe and well. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

:feedback::Well I just got back from a sport doctor and I am not happy with what he informed. For some reason the fluid between my knees are leaking out. I can't think of what its called. That knee is almost all bone on bone and using the liquid isn't good at all. He told me to ice it to try to get the swelling down. And also my outer muscle is very tight. It is so tight that my left foot is twisting inword. I see the knee speclist this week but this is really upsetting me. It hasn't been quite seven months that my hip was replaced. I know this isn't a problem but i'm finding that I don't heal well or fast any more. Is there anything I can do to stop the fluid leaving between the joints. I feel like I am on a rollycoaster and its gong down instead up. Once my finger starting doing this I ended up having to have it fused. He also told me to return to very active routine. The reason I left the job I had because I was hurting my joints because my joints had gotten so bad that they hurt like mmmm. :feedback:Becasue I had to have to have rediation for my cancer could it harmed my joints? I never thought about it but that is when the trouble did began. I thought I was starting to get better now I feel down. I do know my body has been thou a lot and has lots of injuries but I flet if I got out of that career I could get going back uphill. Well thats enough of crying for now. I just want to return to a normal life. Everyone take care. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:loll::wacko:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Oh Tashia - I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time :cry4: I hope things turn around for you soon.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Tashia. I hope the visit to the knee doctor will give you some answers. meanwhile, try not to worry too much.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Tasha,
Be sure to follow the Bonesmart Mantra on your un operated knee, rest, ice, and elevation. All the best, take good care.:console:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Thanks punpkin and Randi and Pooshay, The sport doctor told me to do the oppisite of what is said here really threw me. No pain, No Gain didn't agree with me. I need to take a easy on my body, I'm saying I'm not going to do sports after I heal but to start now I personally think its wrong. I am not healed yet or I wouldn't be hurting. I do know the body is amazing but it does have its limits too. I have had so many injuries I need to be gentle to say the least. I have decided to go outside my HMO and get a second opion when I am ready to travel. My daughter lives in Seattle and has a sport doctor that I have seen before and helped me greatly and I want to see her again. Something not right and I need outside opion. I need to see her before any more surgerys. I do relize I don't have all them listed here but thats ok. They were the best at that time now I need to sit down and fiqure out what I need to do. Thank God for you guys. With all the help here I know I will make the right decisions. My poor body has been thru the ringer and needs rest and ice, ice and more ice. :th_heehee:Thats all for now, Thank you so much!:doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

After my company is gone I am back. One day I so overdid it. We went to a move after cleaning out things during the day and sitting that long really got to me. My whole leg hurt so band it stung the whole night ever with pain pills. I had to bring out the heavy medicane and then finally the pain went away. The next day I did get to drive. It felt so good to drive and not have pain. I got to drive without medicane. It felt so great! :dancy: Decided on what car to get now to get it. Feel like I am back in life. The only thing is I still need to take pain pills now and then. That is dispointing :cry4:But for right now I have to accept it. My other knee is getting real bad, I have a appointment coming up and we will see if another knee replacement is in my life. If so its ok. I know its getting close. I would like to be able to play without pain and if I do play not have to take pills after words. Well that is all for now. Everyone have a wonderful weekend. And Happy Easter for those who celebrate it with me. And for those who don't Have a fun weekend. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Well I am back from my appointment and I am now in line for a another full knee replacemet. When I saw the the xray I was surprised how bad it was. No wonder its been hurting. The date hasn't been set but I will have to wait almost four months before it will happen. Well thats the way it goes. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:choc:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Hi Tasha, I assume its your other knee thats getting done and not a revision? Sorry to have to have another one, but at least you know the way forwrd now. Take care.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Campervan, The left knee has never had sugrey before. The good thing is you know what its all about. When I had the first one done, I asked him to do both and he told me the other one hadn't gone enough. I just wanted it all over with. Do have a good weekend. Happy Easter. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Got the news that I need to have the other knee done. The thought of it brings lots of fear. Eventhough I have been though it once, I don't like surgrey. The right knee I did so many mistakes, now this time I will do a better job. Don't have the date yet but I was told the wait could be three months. My surgen is good and so I have to get in the waiting line. This will give me time to deal with the fear I have because I had a ruff time the first time. I had a reaction to something they gave me at surgrey. The surgen thinks it was the drug to fight infection. He did a sattle block which was ok but I did hear the saws. Didn't like that one bit. I also pushed myself way to much. So this time I am going to do right this time. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:hate-shocked:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom