Guest viewing is limited

Doing Right This Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Hi Tashia - Is the weather getting better where you are ? Maybe you can get out a bit and walk...always helps me !
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Randi, You are so right, the weather today is great,, the only problem is I worked on my apartment this morning and a nap is needed. My sewing room is taking shape:yes 4:so now I am very tired. However I am not to sore. so this is good. Hope you have been ok. I finely got my tummy under control so now I am trying to make up for lost time. I know balance is needed but so hard when you have boxes around you. Please stay safe with all this weather and do take care of yourself. Will write more later.:doggieshmooze:Tashia:loll:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

:feedback:Help I need some help. Remember when I fell I told you I broke my toe. Well it was not hurting or swelling but now its sore and red and is also swollen. It also itches. Whats up. I see the foot doctor for my inserts this week but is there something I can do before that. I'm concered that its gotten so red and swollen after a couple of weeks of not hurting to bad. I do know I am doing more but I am wearing very good shoes and it didn't hurt wearing them at first now the toe does. Its right next to the big toe on the right foot. Tummy doing great and so is my hip. knees are tender but thats surprising after all the stuff I did today. Good to be able to eat out today. Went shopping today.:wow2:I got to go to a sewing store today.:yes 4::doggieshmooze:Tashia:scratch:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

:cry4:My left knee is hurting. I will have to have the surgren look at it. I think its might be time for surgrey. I'n not a happy camper. My hip surgrey was only in September and I was hoping to put a least a year between the surgies, I am so tired of being cut on. :arghh:I'm tired of pain pills:wacko:I am tired most of all hurting.:no2:Well that life, can't do anything about but take care of it. Come to think I can try acupuncture. I sound like I have had it hurting. Well I have to admit it does make me sad. My feet are least not hurting as bad. My toe is that I broke but that is not as serious of both hurting. Well I guess I could get crying award. Now that I was so negative this could only hurting from having a very big day. I did work on my apartment and sewing today and not dough I overdid it again. Well the pain pills are kicking in so I can stop my feeling sorry for myself. I do know there are people that are worse off than me so now I must pull up boot strings and stop :cry4: I actually very lucky that I have a good surgen and support group so I guess God has taken care of me. Well that is enough crying from me. Everyone take care and most of be safe with all the weather that is out there. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:DOH: Well my knee is better and now back to sleep. It makes me mad when i get woke up I was sleeping so sound, Well back to sleep I go.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Remember when I fell I told you I broke my toe. Well it was not hurting or swelling but now it's sore and red and is also swollen.
I do know I am doing more but I am wearing very good shoes
So what? Good shoes or not, your broken toe is still tender and needs time to heal. It's the old, old story!
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

I spent part of the day going back and reading some of my posts and I finding that find myself thinking that I have not come as far as I wish. My tummy is so much better but still feel stuck. :doggieshmooze:tashia:sigh:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

I have good news my knee no longer sting. When I fell i hurt my knees now it is gone so this is good. My knees do hurt if I am on them too long but there are times I am pain free. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:loll:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

I just got back from the foot doctor. I have my new inserts. They feel so good. I can tell already the difference. One foot so happy, the other is tender. But I see him in April so if there is a problem it will be fixed. Now things are falling together. :yahoo: Well now its the knees that need attended. Even the stomach is better. The pills are working. I still need a specialist but with a HMO nothing happens over night.so patience is needed.:doggieshmooze:Tashia:loll: My mood is better.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Hi Tasha, did you get new shoes and did they help? I'm going to order new ones next week - my trainers that is. Today I've ditched the old shoes into the cupboard and using my Teva sandals as they were new before my surgery - can't say yet whether helping, so thought I'd ask you. Ta muchly.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Campervan it made all the difference in the world. It took a while for the body to get back into shape but it was all worth it. Today I finally got my inserts. They feel great. My body needs to get use of them but it really give me hope. My feet don't hurt nor do my hips. Now my knees are get so much better. i will find your site so I can tell you yes.:doggieshmooze:Tashia:loll:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Thanks Tasha. I just put on my thread that I've been walking today in my tramping boots, which were new just before surgery. And I do believe they made a difference.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Who would think that such a small difference. Today was a good day. My feet is tender tonight but by hip and knees are feeling better also. I do believe I have made a great turn around. WoW. Now I need to get driving again and I will again be back in the world. The only thing that gives me concern is I still need pain pills. I talked to my doctor today and we had a very good talk. I told him just what I expected from him and I don't know if it was a phone appointment but it worked. He heard me and we did make a major breakthrough as far as communcation. Can't spell but what else is new. Now we are I believe we are on the same page. He is sending me a copy of all the tests so I will know whats going on with my tummy. :yes 4: Now if my knees would stop hurting. Everyone stay safe and take care. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:loll:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

I found that last night I had to do washing and cleaning house instead of being online. Work is never done. Didn't sleep as well as I thought I would but it will work itself out. Could of over done it yesterday and just to tired. Got my new shoes and inserts and they are working out so good. Feeling pretty much back to normal whatever that is. Doing things pain free for the first time in I don't know how long. Well I need to get more done so talk to you later. Have a very good Saturday and a safe on. Remember every day puts you one day closer to full recover. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:dancy:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Well today was a very busy day and I ended up going to a quilt show. Had a blast. But tonight I am hurting tonight. In fact I was going to do sewing tonight but didn't go because my knees were hurting.I did get a chance to get a nap but my knees were just to score. Well that it for today so please take care work on your full recover. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Hi Tasha, we do have these ups and downs. But now hopefully more up that down. I'm ordering my knew shoes tomorrow. I even go to work in trainers as just don't feel confident enough yet to wear dress shoes. I have a wedding to go to at Easter, so I'll have to wear them then. Take care.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Campervan, Good luck with your new shoes. I think its good idea not to wear dress shoes. After all being conforable in shoes is so important. Have fun at the wedding. Isn't great to feel that there are good days over run the bad. Do take care and be careful. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Today I am tender from all the quilt show and walking however it was worth every step. Still feel postive but do know I overdid it. I find it is so hard to know when you overdue it until the next or at night. You are surpose to walk but just how far. I do know I was on cememt floor and that is the worse but I did have good shoes and my supports. My left knee hurts the worse. I still need pain pills but not as much or excatly every eight hours. But if I hurt I take them. We did have a good rain storm and I'm sure that had something to do with it. It is so good to be back in the world and have a tummy that is not hurting. I do dislike all the stuff for the tummy but right now I need it. As with everything else it will get better in its time not mine. Everyone take care and have a wounderfull day. I see my spelling hasn't change so I hope you know what I mean. The ones who are at just the beginning you will make it. It just take time and let the body tell you what you need to do. If it says rest, do it, Pain pills take them. Ice do that too. It you need a cry, cry. This is very major and ups and downs do come your way. Again take care. and do remember every day is one day closer to recovery. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

I am hurting tonight and really down. Found out that the person that is helping can't help me tomarrow. Sad I was really looking forward to it. But i could of overdid it because of all the walking. Maybe having tomarrown is good as a down day.. Hope I feel better later on. :doggieshmooze:Tasia
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Hi Tasha, sorry you're having a bad day. Hope you feel better soon.
 
Re: knee still tender after over a year because of wearing old shoes

Campervan, Thank you. I think I have overdone and not only that but tried to cut down of my pain pills. So I will go back up to full dose on my next dose. Maybe that will help at least the pain. I'm not that bad but just enough to effect my mood. I hope you are doing ok and not hurting. How are your shoes working out?:doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom