Lilli215
senior
Hi @Layla and @CricketHip , had my checkup yesterday which went well and it’s exactly as you predicted @CricketHip , my muscles are weak therefore I’m being referred to the physio service for some intensive exercise and correction of my gait. I know the physio at our local hosp well as attended her during my knee replacement recoveries so don’t have any qualms about what she will have me doing. Hopefully in another few weeks I’ll be ditching the crutch 

United Kingdom

so only 10 days into the new regime and maybe a slight improvement but still need my elbow crutch. Husband and I have been in isolation now for nearly 3 weeks due to underlying health conditions. I have good days and bad days but just try to take it one day at a time. I have asthma so terrified of catching it. The economy is wrecked in UK also, the govt is paying employees 80% of their salary if their job isn’t classed as essential and also supporting individual business owners which is good however we will all be hit by raised taxes etc when this is over to pay it all back so the prediction is we will plunge back into more years of austerity and recession. !!! It’s a nightmare time all around the world, stay safe xx
Happy Three Month Anniversary too!




