United Kingdom
United States
United Kingdom
United States
United States
That's why I want to go fishing!!!
Sorry for the long vent session. What is your hourly fee? 
United Kingdom
United States
, I just hate to whine when there are so many not doing very well. I have to remember "this too will pass".
I feel as if I could have written this myself. Verbatim. I am now going on 12 weeks post-op and although I have started to drive which helps a little, I still feel so much anxiety that I feel like hiding at home, I cancelled physical therapy, and other appointment I may have made. I was familiar with depression/anxiety - but I've been waking up just wanting to cry, shaking, fearful - just a whole bunch of symptoms I did not expect. I also stopped taking showers or didn't feel like it, didn't care to brush my teeth, and well everything that goes along with depression. But the anxiety was frightening to me. I felt like I've gone through some sort of PTSD and I'm not completely out of it. Just want to say that you're not alone and I understand every feeling you went through. I hope you are a lot better now.I suffered horrible anxiety followed by a very severe depression. This was after the first 6 weeks ( I'm at 8 weeks post op now from L THP ) I couldn't leave the house, kept putting off PT, in general, afraid I'd fall. I kept all the blinds closed. I did good with home health and was walking without assistance after 3 weeks. The depression was a combination of things, but, did it slam me down. I didn't want to bathe, brush my teeth, couldn't ear, couldn't sleep and my hair began to fall out in large clumps. After 6 weeks or so, your friends are getting pretty sick of picking up your groceries and doing your laundry. It took a trip to a psychiatrist, told me this was not abnormal, and try to start my home PT instructions then go in for outpatient PT. I drove my car for the first time to day, and man, did it feel good. I think the lack of PT and making myself homebound, has undone my initial PT and the muscle in the thigh has loss strength. Feels like mush and no muscle. I wondered, did anyone else suffer depression, hair loss, or any emotional issues post op?
(L) THR Nov.23,2015
United States
United StatesAww @SE Florida
So sorry you are suffering too.. you say no rhyme or reason but I think THR is pretty much the reason & the rhyme.
It is such an assault to our body & minds.. both pre-op and post-op. Pain, anxiety, recovery )is it too slow, why does this hurt now, how come some people rock it... how come I’m not!!! All that!!
Thinking of you sweetheart... knowing we all care... hoping your weekend is better for you... [emoji8][emoji3059] Chrissie xx
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truth is - they don't! That guy that tried the stairs on day 4 was probably in major pain after filming. There is always the other side of a story. Believe me - we see many examples of this on this board.Why do so many people rock it right out of the gate?
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
United Kingdom