Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debbie1954

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacky, actually I am casing the neighborhood looking for some nice buff hunks...:heehee: But you know in the olden days when women use to lift their skirts to show off a bit of their knee, well, if I did that, they would run for the hills...:rotfl:
 
Well first of all I don't remember the olden day, cause I'm not that old! :heehee: I'm from the era where if you wanted to catch a man's eye all you had to do is look below his belly. However, if you were to lift your skirt to show your knee I guarantee they wouldn't even notice your knee! :whistle:
 
Jacky, I remember some of the skirts I use to wear that if I put my hands down by my side, my hands would touch bare legs. They were so short that I use to make little shorts that matched the dresses/skirts I use to make because my booty would show if the breeze blew too hard. Also :heehee::rotfl::rofsign:on looking below the man's belly. Whenever I tell Dave his zipper is open he always asks why I am looking there. Old habits die hard. more could be said about that too.
 
Why do some guys forget to zip their zippers? We might ask! Because they know we women will look there. Again, old habits die hard! Every now and then Norm will forget to zip his zipper and I wonder, is he sending a message like, I need attention! :shrug:
 
Recliner for the motor home!!!! Get you .............. sounds like the lap of 'motor home' luxury! You're doing good, take care & don't overdo it. x
 
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
Trying to find pictures of the motor home, but man, sometimes they are just hidden in everything. Let's see if I can find a couple of the inside with the slide outs, out. The last picture, if this worked is when we are loaded up with the car and the razor
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
[Bonesmart.org] Debbie1954
 
Well, screwed that up, but you get the idea. We haul our car and a razor, we use that for running around the desert. You can drive that where you really shouldn't be. Dave loves it and it can scare me big time on some of the mountains.
 
Thank you Debbie and Happy 37th Anniversary to you and hubby on Oct. 2nd! I also wish Dave and you the best on Tuesday Oct. 2nd for Dave's neck surgery, I'm sure all will go well! :thumb: Then you can go back to life in your motor home and enjoy your life again!

Stay well and stay positive my friend! :friends:
 
Jacky,
Good luck tomorrow with your epidural really hoping it works for you and takes care of the pain. Will be waiting to hear from you when you are done. If you have any questions please just ask.
 
I love your motorhome!! That's the way to go - we would like to get one so we don't have to worry about getting a house-sitter for our Ancient Dog and the parrot that loves no one but my husband... Sending you all sorts of good thoughts on Dave's surgery AND for that wonderful achievement of 37 years together!!
 
Debbie,
Sending thoughts and prayers to you on Dave's surgery tomorrow. Please let us know how things come out. We care about you and Dave very much.
 
Thanks everyone, will be an early day for us. Dave has to be in there before 5:30. Only a 10 minute drive at least. I will keep you all posted.
 
Oh ****:gaah: I got off schedule with going to PT at 4:00 and I forgot to take my 5:30 pain medicine and now it is almost 7 and I should go to bed early with having to get up so early for Dave's surgery tomorrow. So will have to just deal with it.

OK, new PT person. Chantel is great. She did not like what she saw. But she said that no way would she say MUA at this point. She said give me a month of twice a week and lets see what we can do. She did not like the scar, so she massaged that and told me what I should do. My other therapist told me to just ride the bike and walk, and Chantel wants me to do all this other stuff too and not do both bike riding and walking every day. Leg slides on the wall, but only gentle till you feel it stretch then hold. When she measured me she saw my hip going up and she told me to stop. So I think I like her a lot more. I have dealt with her in the past, wish I would have went right to her right away, but I thought the hospital had more machines. Oh well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom