THR copsham's recovery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Legin you are right I should just think "that's good another one dealt with and gone" I will try that next time (if there is a next time)

I am sitting looking out to the sea as I write this, really sunny but freezing cold.
 
It might feel better now that's come out xxx I do feel for you @copsham x x x
Enjoy your break. Our season at the caravan starts on 28th March x I'm so looking forward to it x x x
 
@Legin It certainly is about perspective. Last night in the middle of the night I was thinking I would need surgery, need a revision and anything else that came to mind. After reading your post I just turned around and thought it is only little there is a finite number of internal stitches to come out and any way my body might be able to dissolve the rest. Apparently they are dissolved by an enzyme which not everybody has!

@Nana moon 27 if you tell me dates you are at your caravan, if we coincide we must meet up for a coffee!!
X
 
That would be wonderful. I was telling my husband about you x x I will let you know. If I'm not in hospital hopefully around Easter xx coffee would be really nice. Thank you xxx
 
Knots and stitches
What did @Legin say about perspective?! A deep breath Karen, and take it in my stride ..... I have just has an internal knot come out of my incision! I had already had some internal stitches come out. It is not pleasant, sudden mini shooting pains or "fizzes" is the only way I can describe it. The stitch/knot when magnified looks a bit like tennis racquet thread with loops and a a knot with 4 endings. I just wish that the knot at the other end would come out now if it is going to come out.... whoops forgot about patience! One disadvantage is that I cannot go swimming until my wound stops "spitting out" knots and stitches. I miss it.

Tai Chi
Went to my first session back at my "Tai chi for Arthritis" having missed 6 weeks. (see Paul Lam on Youtube) It was good but really highlighted that balancing on one leg or the other remains my issue.

@Nana moon 27 I did enjoy Wales. Just looked at all the potential walks up hills rather than doing them!
 
Ooh @copsham I will have a look at the Tai chi on the tube. Brilliant idea. I'm glad you enjoyed looking up at the walks. One day you'll do it again x x x

Karen, I think you should tag Josephine or celle or pumpkin to give you advice about the stitch spitting x I never had that but we are all different x x x
 
Ok cpppers your officially possessed. Sheeesh lass you poor thing never mind a brain itch its a power sander job. Im sure will be ok but tag others who are sooooo much wiser than me
Tia chi tried twister once v v embarrasing ....... keep us informed even to brain me
 
Nigel Elggob or Legin Boggle - no I don't think either suits you! But made me laugh so can't be bad. Just realised that the eclipse on 20th March, best place to see it is in Scotland where it will not be a total eclipse but very near it.

Have decided to post a picture of the knot that came out. I still am amazed! Of course it is very tiny - about the size of the capital "O" at the beginning of this sentence. This roller coast is smaller than it was but it does keep coming!
 
I can't work out how to send the picture. I have it on my desktop . I drag it in to my post and nothing happens - any ideas? oops I think it is down loading now - hope it is not too large! No got the message that it is too large for the server. Any ideas?
 
When you're writing your posts there is an option to upload file.. It's below the text next to post reply. Or above text next to smiley icon.
You've probably tried this I bet. I do it from iPhone and not laptop.
I didn't know how to upload a smiley until the other day x
Sorry for poking my tongue out on the photo. The teenage selfie craze normally involves a rather large pout which im unable to achieve without laughing x
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] copsham's recovery thread
    image.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 192
Photo of ejected knot!

At last, thanks to Jasmine's Mom. Here is my knot that was ejected from my body this morning! Remember it is really tiny. I am told that it should have dissolved but having not dissolved tyne next best thing is the body ejecting it!

J's mom - If you do @person as I understand it, the person you have tagged will get an alert!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] copsham's recovery thread
    IMG_0971.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 224
Thats a cute knot !! I'll try it now via my posts to check ive done it right
 
Yup if you type
@jasminesmom
So @ plus their screen name exactly no full stop after

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Sheeeeeesh coppers you dont like to have wee event. But owts better than in.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Wow @copsham

It looks larger than life. I'd have been scared stiff about that coming out. However, at least you know what and why this has happened x

Love Ann x x x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom