• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

[THR] copsham's recovery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunbunny

graduate
Country
United States United States
Congratulations on your anniversary! You are doing fabulous! It is wonderful to hear how well everyone is doing. My other hip is starting to talk to me but as long as it's a whisper I am not listening. The whisper has not effected my quality of life. Lol! Hugs to all!

Miss Muffet

Forum Advisor
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
What a lovely update - so glad to hear how well you're doing. It will really settle Smarties about to embark on surgery and encourage others who are on the recovery route.

OP
OP
copsham

copsham

post-grad
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi all (including @beachgal who popped up a few hours ago)
It shocked me reading some of our old original posts. We went through the wars and we went from real novices to advice givers over a period of a few months. It was amazingly supportive being involved with Bonesmart , thank goodness for Bonesmart and the internet. It all feels like such history now but I think back to Bonesmart friends with real affection. We discussed stitches, excercise, infections, sleep, pain relief and heaven forbid bowel movements - all really ernestly. Thanks you to everyone I am 100% improved XX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
metatheria
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom