TKR Concerned with slow, painful recovery<


Guardians Of The Galaxy, Vol. 2. Great movie. Went this past weekend with DH and some friends cuz I'm having RTKR tomorrow and I wanted to see this movie on the big screen before I got laid up.

Anyway, @Templar1974, I hope things keep improving for you. My LTKR was starting to get better by 3 months or so, then I went on a cruise at 6 months and apparently really messed it up even though I tried to be careful. Now at 8 months it is still swollen and hurts more than it did before the cruise, but I'm hoping it'll get better while I'm recovering from the RTKR.

Good luck!
 
Aahh! I see. To me GOT is Game of Thrones! Another fantastic series!

[Bonesmart.org] Concerned with slow, painful recovery<
 
My advice, from someone who had a TKR in 2017, and made all the mistakes (young 40’s guy that was way to stubborn) is to follow the advice and mantras on this forum.

when I finally got over myself and did...everything began to fall
In line, albeit slowly and not on my schedule but it did happen and today my TKR feels like it did when I was a teen.
I think this post, as well as a few others that you recently posted on other members’ threads, is a great update for your own recovery thread. I’m glad you came out with a great outcome. Thanks for coming back to encourage other members!

This update will encourage anyone who comes across your thread and reads about your early struggle.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom