@regchuck1 What you are experiencing is normal. You are only 4 months post-op, that's just one-third of the way into this year-long recovery. Stiffness, muscle ache, and soft tissue tenderness can continue for many months.
That said, if you are exercising every day, you may well be pushing your body too hard. Over-exercising is a prime culprit for sore, stiff knees. I'd suggest cutting out all exercise for a few days, and then modifying your activity to exercising every OTHER day to give your body a chance to recover in between. (Even professional athletes do this.)
Also, please notice that I've merged your new thread with your original recovery thread. Members are asked to maintain just one recovery thread so all your information is in one place. This enables our staff and other members to advise you better. So, please post any updates, questions or concerns here. If you’d like a new title, let us know what you want, and we’ll change it for you. You may want to bookmark your thread to make it easier to find.
For more on how to navigate the forum, you can read through this article: How can I find my threads and posts?
That said, if you are exercising every day, you may well be pushing your body too hard. Over-exercising is a prime culprit for sore, stiff knees. I'd suggest cutting out all exercise for a few days, and then modifying your activity to exercising every OTHER day to give your body a chance to recover in between. (Even professional athletes do this.)
Also, please notice that I've merged your new thread with your original recovery thread. Members are asked to maintain just one recovery thread so all your information is in one place. This enables our staff and other members to advise you better. So, please post any updates, questions or concerns here. If you’d like a new title, let us know what you want, and we’ll change it for you. You may want to bookmark your thread to make it easier to find.
For more on how to navigate the forum, you can read through this article: How can I find my threads and posts?
United States


