Revision THR Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…

I LOVE IT, YA LOON!!
I admire your strength and the ability to laugh and make others laugh as you navigate all of this misfortune.
You're pretty amazing, danelady!
Love and hugs coming at you. :loveshwr::friends:
@danelady
 
@danelady omg love it. I’m dressed too, meow!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…
    IMG_7231.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 92
Only you could pull this off, my friend! Those poor nurses will be talking about this Halloween long after you've returned back home. I don't know how long it takes a marker to wear off from skin if it wasn't a washable one. You are such a hoot. Hope the "blood" doesn't mess up your Christmas. Guess you could always draw some little green holly leaves on there to make it more Christmas-y.
 
Regular marker- soap and water will do the trick. If permanent marker, nail polish remover, rubbing alcohol pad, or dry erase marker cleaner will take care of it. Just use care with any of those materials especially near sensitive areas. The activities coordinator or one of the nurses should have something for it. You are probably one of their favorite patients!

Edit- I have had to remove sharpie marker before. Food color has given me Hulk or Smurf hands. All in a day’s work.
 
My dearest friends, I'll tell you what I've been telling all my fb friends, online friends or hospital peeps: Do you really think it matters to me whether or not I have red marker on my face? I'm not married, I don't work (though my former dispatcher and fellow drivers expect nothing less from me, lol) and I can assure you...I LOVE IT!
Anyone who wore some sort of costume today, from nurses, the girls from admitting and from infectious disease peeps, was told swing by my room! I got lots of candy, even an eyeball!!! You are learning more and more about me. See, I live my life for this, not Halloween, per se, but for laughing. I am not afraid to laugh at my foibles and I welcome any and all to slap their thigh, toss their head back and bust a gut at my pathetic attempt to survive in this complicated world.
I wasn't always like this...sheesh, what a waste of my time. xoxo
Pic is the year I was Sr Margarita, on my way to order a Jose Cuervo Margarita on the rocks, hold the salt please.
[Bonesmart.org] Complex surgery with revisions, infection, sepsis, and more…
 
@danelady I used to love Halloween. Well I still do. It’s so fun to come up with fun costumes.

Love the St Margarita pic.

I just adore your spirit. You have the best outlook. I’m sure that is keeping everyone here going, it is for me.
 
Fantastic news! That's gotta make your day...may even make my day! It's early yet though so we'll see :wink:
Super duper happy for you, danelady! :yes!:
 
This is the best news ever!!!! Hope you’re on a roll now (a positive one).
 
Danelady I truly love you and your posts. I havent been on this site for 4-5 months but was happy (and sad) to see your posts. I swear this all sounds so positive now. i think you are on the right tract. You are a kick with your blood face and nun outfit. Did you have your ruler out when you were in the nun costume. You could have walked some of those doctors around!!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom