I feel like I am doing well physically- I am moving around much more easily than before. I was able to do some small things around the house, which felt good. All of the kids are home tomorrow, so I am looking forward to decorating the tree
But I am starting to get anxious that I have a DVT and I don't know if it's a reasonable concern or if I am just letting my worrywart tendencies get the better of me.
The PT squeezed my calf during last session, and it was mildly painful. She said she wouldn't send me to the ER, but that it was something to watch. Now I am fixated on it, unfortunately.
I don't have any redness, swelling or warmth. Yesterday and today, I have gotten some mild cramping pains in my calf and it's somewhat tender if I press. It does not get worse with activity. Looking at info on DVTs has not been helpful- 50% are asymptomatic?
I took Xarelto for 7 days after surgery and I have a few weeks of baby aspirin left. Ugh. I feel like I am bouncing from one anxiety to another, but I would hate to be wrong on this one.