TKR Canadian Girl's Journey

Good luck 71 Beetle, hope all goes well for you on Thursday.

I am very interested to see how you get on with your two knees having had the operations only 2 months apart.
My LTKR is in September - 8 months after my RTKR.

Anyway, best wishes and try to remember the positives when you are in pain - works for me, sometimes...

Mike
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with your surgery thinking about you


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Celle @Caloparker @ironman60 @ironmike @JanetK @Phil75070 - thank you so much for the best wishes for Thursday. I am sure I will be fine and like I said, I am excited for it to be behind me. I have to thank everyone on the forum, you have all been so supportive. I don't think I could have got through all of this without you. I will keep you in the loop on how things go. Happy Canada Day!
 
Happy Canada Day!
Wishing you an uneventful surgery, and recovery! Just a few more days!
:elevate:
 
Griffin is beautiful! I've always loved goldens. My daughter has had two. Her youngest is two.
Sending good wishes for you on Thursday. :SUNsmile:
 
Thank you @Pumpkln and @Roselover! I will let you know how it goes on Thursday. We are getting a huge rain storm right now. It won't make for a fun Canada Day for all of the downtown revellers. It will cool it down though which is a good thing. It has been so hot and sticky it is hard to stay outside at all.

I went for a nice lunch at my favourite pub with a friend of mine. Missed having one of the beers but had a wonderful meal and chatted for 2.5 hours! Came home and did some dead-heading of my irises and cleaned the pool. My best friend was supposed to come over for a swim but with rain in the forecast we decided to hold off. My brother and his wife came for a cup of tea and a chat. Now I am going to ice and elevate and maybe have a wee nap. :)
 
Had a nice swim with my sister-in-law after dinner. The storm passed and it was a beautiful evening. My neighbours had a huge fireworks display. The mosquitos were so bad I ended up watching from indoors. Watching a bit of TV before going to bed. Missing my family but they called earlier and are having a fantastic time at the lake.

So another Canada Day has come and gone. Happy Canada Day to all of the Canadians out there!
[Bonesmart.org] Canadian Girl's Journey
 
Last edited by a moderator:
All the best for tomorrow - I will be thinking of you x

Shortie x
 
I am heading out of state later for a wedding but I wanted to get here and give you my best wishes for your surgery tomorrow! You are a rock star for doing this all over again so quickly!

I hope it goes quick, your pain meds work flawlessly, the stitches come together in a thin straight line and your new knee is beautiful!


4/1/2014 TKR
 
As for accomplishments, I just did what I had to do as things came along.

Eleanor Roosevelt


I'm a big fan of Eleanor Roosevelt! Good luck tomorrow! I hope that your surgeon and nurses have a spectacular day and that you reap the benefits!
 
@71Beetle thinking of you a lot today. You are in my prayers for tomorrow! Keep us posted as we will want to hear everything! You are a trooper!!!! :)
 
All the best tomorrow, looking forward to you posts from the otheside for the second time!
 
Just checking to see if you are still up. Wont be long now.
Like you said earlier, it will be good to get this one behind you so you can get back to the real world.
Will be thinking of you. I'm going to work to see how things are going & then going for a hike.
That's my therapy both mental & physical now.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom