ceezee
graduate
This afternoon I went to my friends house, she’s a massage therapist, and she worked on my sore left thigh and knee for nearly an hour to help loosen it up. It’s definitely better now and I’m hoping it finally lets me get some sleep. I’m nearly at the point where I might go back on oxycodone just to see if it helps. I’ve been off the oxy for several weeks and mentally hate to use it again but I’m getting desperate.
She also thought my scar looked great! I’ve been using the Palmers Cocoa with vitamin E.
I’m also trying to figure out where the best place is to sleep. The mattress in the master bedroom is way to hard (how I normally like it). The spare bedroom is softer. Then there’s the couch in the den. Our recliner isn’t very comfortable unfortunately, so that’s out. Choices! I feel like I’m in a Three Bears scenario.
Patience, I know. I’m keeping the faith!
She also thought my scar looked great! I’ve been using the Palmers Cocoa with vitamin E.
I’m also trying to figure out where the best place is to sleep. The mattress in the master bedroom is way to hard (how I normally like it). The spare bedroom is softer. Then there’s the couch in the den. Our recliner isn’t very comfortable unfortunately, so that’s out. Choices! I feel like I’m in a Three Bears scenario.

Patience, I know. I’m keeping the faith!
United States



It has a body pillow ($10 from Target) laying on it to make it super soft, many other pillows to raise my head to various heights, and my Lounge Doctor at the other end. When I get company I don’t even care...I’m still sitting on that couch. Keep working on getting your comfy place to sit as comfy as you can. Pillows, pillows, pillows.







Im really happy with my scar healing in general, although when I sit for any length of time it seems to be lumpier. It's nice and smooth in the mornings though. Thanks for the Palmer's cocoa butter tip, will get some tomorrow!