Cecropia
graduate
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2019
- Messages
- 672
- Age
- 74
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@ceezee
Nice to see you are coming along so well. I was cleaning my small bathroom yesterday and almost went to my knees to get the bottom of the outside toilet bowl, and like STOP registered in my brain. Had my husband wipe that part. I can see how you just went down to check your dogs foot without thinking.
Nice to see you are coming along so well. I was cleaning my small bathroom yesterday and almost went to my knees to get the bottom of the outside toilet bowl, and like STOP registered in my brain. Had my husband wipe that part. I can see how you just went down to check your dogs foot without thinking.

It sounds like your recovery is going really well for 4 weeks, way to go!!! When you bend over without even giving it a second thought, you know you're on the right track. I hope your doggie's foot is ok too!
By the time July 30th comes around, you should in good shape for your left hip. I'm glad to see that you haven't made an official entrance to the ODIC, you got a little close there but at least you recognized it quickly! Just keep doing what you're doing now and all will be good! Have a good weekend! 
At 2 months, I said: It's my 2 month anniversary, can you believe it's already been 8 weeks? He said: What?! 




We're all in this together.❤
I think you are doing very well for just over one month out.
